- Joined
- Jul 29, 2003
- Messages
- 20,678
- Reaction score
- 6,475
not seen anyDoes authorized shop have the 1 to 1 promotion?
not seen anyDoes authorized shop have the 1 to 1 promotion?
I asked at this Sundry Shop (Sembawang Mart) where I normally do SIMBA's 1for1, & he says no have...Does authorized shop have the 1 to 1 promotion?
Posted the remote top up in the post earlier. Can try if all lazy to head downI asked at this Sundry Shop (Sembawang Mart) where I normally do SIMBA's 1for1, & he says no have...
Will check again tomorrow if I'm free
Ya lor, why not just use this?I asked at this Sundry Shop (Sembawang Mart) where I normally do SIMBA's 1for1, & he says no have...
Will check again tomorrow if I'm free

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1D3LaS4QTq/
Topped up remotely 40 for 40 via this person. WhatsApp him and performed paynow to gadget box. Received top up in ard 2hr+
I no top-up...I'm looking out for friends who are not so welcoming to suchYa lor, why not just use this?![]()
Oh, some people everything must see and feel physically.I no top-up...I'm looking out for friends who are not so welcoming to such
Ok... got it, less than 2 hoursI am trying gadgetbox topup.. let see in 2 hours will update
Which number did you contact, I see got one number in the FB post, then two other numbers at the FB about page…Ok... got it, less than 2 hours
The article is available here. IMHO it's a strange article.From today's Straits Times news article....
I use this number 九fourfour六54零zeroWhich number did you contact, I see got one number in the FB post, then two other numbers at the FB about page…
Indeed, given the urgency for a consolidation stated in the article, Keppel said it will hold off M1 1-2 yrs for being taking over. To increase its bargaining power? The network sustainability of Simba limited bandwidth with vast subscribers are at risk too. So it seems that Simba only way out is to buy over M1 (or sell itself to others instead?). Wonder will Starhub outbids Simba in the coming round.The article is available here. IMHO it's a strange article.
M1's subscriber numbers are on a downward trend, they also don't release ARPU and other metrics, but it could be speculated that it's lower than ST and SH, but higher than SIMBA's $9.60.Indeed, given the urgency for a consolidation stated in the article, Keppel said it will hold off M1 1-2 yrs for being taking over. To increase its bargaining power? The network sustainability of Simba limited bandwidth with vast subscribers are at risk too. So it seems that Simba only way out is to buy over M1 (or sell itself to others instead?). Wonder will Starhub outbids Simba in the coming round.
The holdout by Keppel still doesnt make sense though, it can straight away accept any possible offer, esp the whole saga is not M1 issue. It need not have to wait for Simba to get its problem settled, the only explanation is to increase its stake with best offer with more buyers then. What if Simba decided to exit and sell itself given its unsustainable limited spectrum with vast subscribers (a perfect storm for a buy over with buyer looking for more subscribers, to make matter worse, IMDA may restrict its customers base to resolve its congestion issue), this is something M1 has to risk upon.M1's subscriber numbers are on a downward trend, they also don't release ARPU and other metrics, but it could be speculated that it's lower than ST and SH, but higher than SIMBA's $9.60.
Possibley their holdout is so that SIMBA can conclude their spectrum issues which could take a year. Which would allow Keppel to get a fairer offer since all of the players in the space can place a bid.
Indeed, given the urgency for a consolidation stated in the article
We'll see how it turns out. Simba's hijacking spectrum, deliberately or unintentionally, is actually spelling it is having a sustainability issue. The increasing subscribers base is actually its meat as well as poison. See how IMDA responds to it. And giving another 1-2 years down the road, the congestion problem will only increase and not improved.If you examine the issue in detail, there is actually no real urgency for any form of merger.
It is purely a tale to restore investor confidence, that low ARPU is temporary. It choses to conveniently ignore the elephant in the room, SIMBA's normalisation of $10 plans.
In fact ST and SH have no good idea on how to improve their ARPU while simultaneously growing subscriber base
Regardless of what happens to M1, be it merger with ST, SH, SIMBA, sold to someone else, or retained by Keppel. SIMBA will continue to be a challenger for the big 3.
Despite both ST and SH matching SIMBA with Hi and eight. SIMBA has achieved consistent growth in subscriber numbers.