albertlee
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 9,613
- Reaction score
- 192
How you know your data leaked? Been checking on HaveIBeenPwned site daily, so far nothing pop-up!My side that got leaked also haven't receive the SMS or email.

How you know your data leaked? Been checking on HaveIBeenPwned site daily, so far nothing pop-up!My side that got leaked also haven't receive the SMS or email.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/simba-telecom-discussion-thread.6243080/post-159959836How you know your data leaked? Been checking on HaveIBeenPwned site daily, so far nothing pop-up!
Do you still have the scam call number? Pls PM if you still have it.https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/simba-telecom-discussion-thread.6243080/post-159959836
We received the scam call before the news broke on that day
i got no e-mailRegarding the recent data breach, is didn't receive email mean didn't kena leaked?
That's why I'm worry, no further updates on this matter. I already got one email address leaked years ago and till date still getting spams and all sort of sign-up services!i got no e-mail
23k affected out of 1 million+ subscribers. Less than 0.023% chance.That's why I'm worry, no further updates on this matter. I already got one email address leaked years ago and till date still getting spams and all sort of sign-up services!
Submitted to scamshield on the spot.Do you still have the scam call number? Pls PM if you still have it.
You did the right thing, I probably would have done the same.Submitted to scamshield on the spot.
Sorry didn't save it down, thus unable to share with you