Simba users, you have problem login to app?

Hacker

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,615
Reaction score
0
Did SIMBA communicate to anyone or acknowledge this issue?
 

ureshine

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
249
Simba reception using WhatsApp call is very poor too. Drop off regularly. Give up
 

addict951

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
188,320
Reaction score
20,561
Pls update app
I just logged in. No problem
How come quoting members caused my posts to be blocked ar? :look:
 

Visor9999

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2021
Messages
55,111
Reaction score
17,444
Pls update app
I just logged in. No problem
How come quoting members caused my posts to be blocked ar? :look:

I still unable to login in, but my parents one can. I think it’s only certain people in the system who have this issue
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top