Singpass App on Custom ROMs

highdiver_2000

Master Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
2,534
Reaction score
178
What do you mean by "standard Magisk" + " MagiskHide"? I though topjohnwu removed MagiskHide a long time ago?

my Singpass doesn't work, although GPay/Wallet, DBS, OCBC, Paylah, McDonald's are ok:
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Global (joyeuse)
  • MIUI Global 14.0.3 Stable (Android 12)
  • GPay 200.1.1
  • KernelSU 11366
  • Play Integrity Fix 13.8
  • ZygiskNext 4-0.8.1
  • KernelSU Unmount modules 1.11.2
  • Process Monitor Tool 2.3
  • LSposed (Zygisk) 1.9.2
I'm confused because there seems to be mixed results with Singpass app.
For my case, I also use Swift Backup to restore many apps, probably it triggered Singpass error T0, but I'm too lazy to uninstall & reinstall from Google Play Store manually.
Magisk - main version, from here. https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases
Magisk Hide - I think it is called rename now.

You really should use the apps from Play store.

My config is here https://xdaforums.com/t/module-play-integrity-fix-safetynet-fix.4607985/page-128#post-89174386
 

IOKNEE

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
227
Reaction score
48
It's a choice between Singpass or Macs. Remove ZygiskNext and the former should pass.
Magisk - main version, from here. https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases
Magisk Hide - I think it is called rename now.

You really should use the apps from Play store.

My config is here https://xdaforums.com/t/module-play-integrity-fix-safetynet-fix.4607985/page-128#post-89174386
I'm confused now - so Magisk is better than KernelSU?
btw you guys don't sleep?
 

IOKNEE

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
227
Reaction score
48
OCBC app triggered, not sure if it's because it's update to the latest version 18.7
7DWMPHg.png
 

vibranze

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
1,582
Reaction score
274
Quite tiring playing catch-up with all these apps, I decided to unroot my phone after I restored all my apps+data via DataBackup, and everything is just works after that.
 

Jerry91

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2005
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
according to user xcl1pse at XDA, the working solution for Singpass app is:

I've asked xcl1pse to join in this discussion but it seems like a no.
I'm on KSU now. Anyone on Magisk can give it a try?
I have LSPosed and apparently Hiding apps works for CPF app, im using https://github.com/Dr-TSNG/Hide-My-Applist

What do you mean by "standard Magisk" + " MagiskHide"? I though topjohnwu removed MagiskHide a long time ago?

my Singpass doesn't work, although GPay/Wallet, DBS, OCBC, Paylah, McDonald's are ok:
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Global (joyeuse)
  • MIUI Global 14.0.3 Stable (Android 12)
  • GPay 200.1.1
  • KernelSU 11366
  • Play Integrity Fix 13.8
  • ZygiskNext 4-0.8.1
  • KernelSU Unmount modules 1.11.2
  • Process Monitor Tool 2.3
  • LSposed (Zygisk) 1.9.2
I'm confused because there seems to be mixed results with Singpass app.
For my case, I also use Swift Backup to restore many apps, probably it triggered Singpass error T0, but I'm too lazy to uninstall & reinstall from Google Play Store manually.
I have a suggestion, try downgrading ZygiskNext to 0.7.1.
 

highdiver_2000

Master Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
2,534
Reaction score
178
Google wallet or pay wave died on 1 Dec. Citi and HSBC never worked. The rest apps looks fine
 

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2005
Messages
21,056
Reaction score
1,513
For those using KSU, you can get the latest Zygisk from here, singpass will not detect it when you pair it with Shamiko.
Don't know why all these "latest" version not in github =,=

Play Integrity Fix has given up providing keys needed to pass the Play Device Integrity because Google is actively blocking keys that have sudden spike in usage so users are now expected to find their own keys and install it via Play Integrity Fix.
 

IOKNEE

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
227
Reaction score
48
For those using KSU, you can get the latest Zygisk from here, singpass will not detect it when you pair it with Shamiko.
Don't know why all these "latest" version not in github =,=

Play Integrity Fix has given up providing keys needed to pass the Play Device Integrity because Google is actively blocking keys that have sudden spike in usage so users are now expected to find their own keys and install it via Play Integrity Fix.
How to know if KSU overlay unmount still needed for KSU 11366?
 

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2005
Messages
21,056
Reaction score
1,513
How to know if KSU overlay unmount still needed for KSU 11366?
You don't need it unless you want to use systemless hosts and don't delete the zip file, because the author have removed the github as he deem no longer useful.
 

IOKNEE

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
227
Reaction score
48
For those using KSU, you can get the latest Zygisk from here, singpass will not detect it when you pair it with Shamiko.
Don't know why all these "latest" version not in github =,=

Play Integrity Fix has given up providing keys needed to pass the Play Device Integrity because Google is actively blocking keys that have sudden spike in usage so users are now expected to find their own keys and install it via Play Integrity Fix.
confirm working with Singpass 20.0.0 (y) Already detached from store to prevent update, but if Singpass forces update in app then let's pray.
You don't need it unless you want to use systemless hosts and don't delete the zip file, because the author have removed the github as he deem no longer useful.
I was confused because the module disappeared from Github and someone said unmount was implemented in later KSU.
So is there any alternative for systemless hosts? In case this KSU unmount has issue?
Just half an hour ago, PIF author updated yet another key, well, the key gonna be killed within a day or two but if you are lazy you can use this key for now

https://github.com/chiteroman/PlayIntegrityFix/commit/c1f1c77811f1e450f2442e069679562db96498d9
Appreciate his effort, but what's the point if Google detects the spike in usage of this key (speculation) and the key gets banned in 24hrs again?
 

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2005
Messages
21,056
Reaction score
1,513
confirm working with Singpass 20.0.0 (y) Already detached from store to prevent update, but if Singpass forces update in app then let's pray.

I was confused because the module disappeared from Github and someone said unmount was implemented in later KSU.
So is there any alternative for systemless hosts? In case this KSU unmount has issue?
Not that I am aware of.
There is https://github.com/HuskyDG/magic_overlayfs but I am unsure if it get detected or not.
Appreciate his effort, but what's the point if Google detects the spike in usage of this key (speculation) and the key gets banned in 24hrs again?
I guess he was just updating PIF and updating the key was like a bonus.
 

IOKNEE

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
227
Reaction score
48
Now Singpass, DBS, OCBC, GPay are all working but Paylah is not :oops: Do I miss out something?
 

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2005
Messages
21,056
Reaction score
1,513
Now Singpass, DBS, OCBC, GPay are all working but Paylah is not :oops: Do I miss out something?

Remove Shamiko, the latest 133 zygisknext doesn't seem to need Shamiko. Paylah is detecting Shamiko so....
Looks like Zygisk golden era is almost here!
 

IOKNEE

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
227
Reaction score
48
Remove Shamiko, the latest 133 zygisknext doesn't seem to need Shamiko. Paylah is detecting Shamiko so....
Looks like Zygisk golden era is almost here!
(y) confirm working Paylah (without clearing cache or data), Singpass DBS OCBC GPay McDonald's are still working.
How long can this golden era last?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top