Singpass App on Custom ROMs

IOKNEE

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
227
Reaction score
48
My Singpass still does not work, likely due to LSP?
I have LSPosed and my Singpass is working, but it can also because I have Hide My AppList.
I suggest you remove LSPosed to confirm if it's really because of LSPosed for your case. If yes, there are 2 options: stop using LSPosed, or find ways to hide LSPosed. We discuss about it when you have confirmed whether LSPosed tripped Singpass.
 

coseas

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
9
I have LSPosed and my Singpass is working, but it can also because I have Hide My AppList.
I suggest you remove LSPosed to confirm if it's really because of LSPosed for your case. If yes, there are 2 options: stop using LSPosed, or find ways to hide LSPosed. We discuss about it when you have confirmed whether LSPosed tripped Singpass.
When I disabled LSPosed, it works, so I might to check what module cause it.
 

coseas

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
9
Can confirm it is triggered by LSPosed, but the error is T4, instead of T0.
 

IOKNEE

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
227
Reaction score
48
When I disabled LSPosed, it works, so I might to check what module cause it.
These are my modules.
wbXeUu5.png
 

IOKNEE

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
227
Reaction score
48
So I try using HMA and enable Void App data to hide KSU, Singpass now works.
For me I didn't turn on void app data, but whatever works.
hNR2nWQ.png

Note: Some people encountered boot loop when turning on that setting, you can check the details and developer's comment on XDA.
 

spinning_quirK

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
43,645
Reaction score
7,353
My SingPass app didn't work until I use either version 0.7.1 or 0.8.1 build 133 of ZygiskNext, with emphasis on build 133. 0.8.1 build 111 has problem hiding Zygisk.
Strange though, build 133 alone is being detected. Are you using HMA or other similar tools to augment the hiding?
(there's moles in this thread though so not answering may be better)
 

roulter

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Anyone have the KSU unmounter that was taken down? Can't get singpass working with b133 ZygiskNext and PlayIntegrityFix modules only... :cry:

I'm running CrDroid 9.10 on a Poco G4.
 

spinning_quirK

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
43,645
Reaction score
7,353
DBS ibanking 23.11.3 seems to have enhanced detection right now
 
Last edited:

twinbaby

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
5,473
Reaction score
1,534
the more you try to do workaround, the more dbs/singpass will enhance the security.. supposed they are monitoring this thread
 

IOKNEE

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
227
Reaction score
48
the more you try to do workaround, the more dbs/singpass will enhance the security.. supposed they are monitoring this thread
You must be new here. It's been like that since day 1, not just for Singpass but for root hiding in general.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top