I flashed EvoX 7.9.9 (A13) on my RN12 Turbo (Poco F5) and been using it since last week.
I am using latest Magisk Delta with the built-in Zygisk, Magisk Hide and Enforce SuList, together with latest PIF. (Keyword: latest)
Momo only sees unlocked bootloader. Integrity API checker indicates passes for Basic and Device. Singpass, POSB, GPay+Wallet all work fine. (Device integrity is the main factor; POSB runs even without that though)
That's if the fingerprint isn't banned. It's pretty much a cat-and-mouse game. PIF update would last a few days until FP is banned, then need to update, reboot, clear storage for GPay+Wallet (I use these as the testing "canary birds" to see if FP Is banned; never touch Singpass before this; POSB app seems quite forgiving even if Device integrity fail)
I will give fresh A14 ROMs a try soon and see how it goes without any kind of root. Some of them like EvoX apparently come with Integrity passes by default.