SingPost *Official* (SGX: S08)

SpeedingBullet

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
38,828
Reaction score
1,648
Omg, think will burst later. SingPost e-commerce volume in SE Asia will shoot

I duno, cos it's quite a massive dilution. 190m new shares at $1.49 (or $1.36?). That would shake things up abit but if the market's irrationally exuberant... yeah maybe will burst.
 
Last edited:

Aneosx

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2014
Messages
1,862
Reaction score
663
Pardon me for asking.. i read at puntersgallaery and someone mention about pump and do placement? Can anyone explain to me what is it?
 

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,677
Reaction score
168
I duno, cos it's quite a massive dilution. 190m new shares at $1.49 (or $1.36?). That would shake things up abit but if the market's irrationally exuberant... yeah maybe will burst.

Its $1.42 as mentioned in the announcement. The new shares issued is roughly 9.97% of the existing share capital. So yes, it quite a big issue.
 

cslim35

Master Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
2,699
Reaction score
0
Maybe he got some news before that already. I think he huat big big this time.

Maybe that's why he quoted Alibaba in his post. I was about to sell off SingPost few weeks ago when I came across his post and I held off.
 

Wood4

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2000
Messages
8,253
Reaction score
0
Alibaba buying lah !

SINGAPORE: Singapore Post (SingPost) and Alibaba Group Holdings have announced on Wednesday (May 27) that the Chinese Internet company will invest S$312.5 million for a 10.35 per cent stake in the national postal service provider.
 

donald83

Master Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2003
Messages
2,954
Reaction score
1
Held on for few years already, at 96 cents. Any views if should let go or just wait and hold long term?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top