Singtel 3G very slow

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure too but even if inform Singtel they need to discuss and plan and license too so it won't be so fast like week instead its need to wait for months

I did complain to Singtel about NEL on some issue and took them months before I feel is improved little bit

But m1 wise took year and no improvement too example on NEL line m1 is the worse

Ana some location previously got 3G but suddenty no more 3G only 2g
But I already left the work place long ago

So depend lor

I would suggest u quit Singtel and go m1 since u feel is much better and in future u feel u wabB go back to other telco not Singtel only u cAn consider

Singtel 3G is really bad at CCK area (Eg near regent secondary school and also yew tee point). Less than 1 bar or keep dropping. Problems even using dash at NTUC yew tee point. I tried M1 data card/wifi no problem. You guys think Singtel will do anything if we inform them our issues? Will just changed to prepaid card soon.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whether they do anything or not is out of our control since by far we can only report at best.

I just find it strange that ntuc the reception is poor because at dash supported places, one requisite is to have good reception for all telcos in order for it to work.. If you could inform dash team as well, they usually work faster to resolve the issue. I reported issues before and they called me back to explain and follow up..

Singtel 3G is really bad at CCK area (Eg near regent secondary school and also yew tee point). Less than 1 bar or keep dropping. Problems even using dash at NTUC yew tee point. I tried M1 data card/wifi no problem. You guys think Singtel will do anything if we inform them our issues? Will just changed to prepaid card soon.

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi efreelancer,

We definitely hear the feedback from you.

Not sure if you've seen the private message sent to you yesterday to find out more.

Kindly reply via the private message so that we can follow-up.

Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.