Singtel Mesh Router

Ian

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
8OKxPIh.jpg

https://www.singtel.com/personal/support/broadband/routers-ont/singtel-mesh-guide

My 1Gbps contract ending soon in 2 weeks time.
Saw that they bundled with this Singtel Mesh Router than their lousy Aztech DSL7009GR(AC).

Currently using Asus RT-AC87U and just wondering who using this Singtel Mesh Router and their feedback will be much appreciated.

frozened

Reaction score
I replaced my ac87u with their airties mesh.. working fine for me. Signal not that good as I expected though.

Ian

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I replaced my ac87u with their airties mesh.. working fine for me. Signal not that good as I expected though.

Were you given Singtel Mesh Router as per my picture attached above?

FlushX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Were you given Singtel Mesh Router as per my picture attached above?

different. The one you showed is not AirTies. It could be something new by Singtel. If so, probably not many user experiences yet.

Ian

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Oh shucks :(
Just re-contract today and will be issued with this new Mesh Router but need to self collect at:

New Redemption location:
+Serv @ Orchard Central #04-08A
181 Orchard Road Singapore 238896

Operating hours:
Daily 12pm – 8pm (Public Holidays included)

Nearest MRT Station: Somerset MRT

Ian

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Been using for a week and seems pretty stable rather than those Aztech one.

Aztech one I switched back to my Asus router immediately after testing for couple of hours after realizing how sucky it is :s13:

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realised Singtel removed Askey mesh from their mesh router product catalogue, maybe they replacing Askey with this..

Posted from PCWX using HUAWEI ALPS

ChaosPaladin

Reaction score
i am using askey wire mesh router with the old Aztech 7003 router. The aztech one is with me for quite a few years already along with the ONT. Any idea whether Singtel will change the 7003 router for me?

sadstarcul

Reaction score
Good to hear this new router is working well. I am on AC plus with Singtel, and recontracted this year, however, they didnt give me a new one. I saw this a few days back, and am considering if I should request Singtel to give me a new rounter.

dethangel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Able to share the first few characters of the MAC address of the product for the LAN interface?

Ian

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Oh so if u need the real 2 unit mesh function must buy 2nd unit from singtel?

can't seems to find the 2nd unit price.

Singtel seems didn't offer for 2nd unit purchase :s11:

Ian

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Good to hear this new router is working well. I am on AC plus with Singtel, and recontracted this year, however, they didnt give me a new one. I saw this a few days back, and am considering if I should request Singtel to give me a new rounter.

Their AC Plus Router can throw away la :D
Everytime recontract gave me new unit and straight to my store room.

Maybe you should try and request.
For me when recontract last month, I personally called in rather than recontract online else they will screw up without issuing me this new mesh router.

jess_sy

Reaction score
Their AC Plus Router can throw away la :D
Everytime recontract gave me new unit and straight to my store room.

Maybe you should try and request.
For me when recontract last month, I personally called in rather than recontract online else they will screw up without issuing me this new mesh router.

same always just put somewhere without using it. HAHA

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
You can try use the first part of the Mac address and see if the manufacturer shows up.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.