reddevil0728
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2005
- Messages
- 66,282
- Reaction score
- 5,865
Lol ok......I am not going to debate who is making sense or not. He did not comment further and if he says I am not making sense, then my apologies to him.

Lol ok......I am not going to debate who is making sense or not. He did not comment further and if he says I am not making sense, then my apologies to him.
looks like the US Heli Assault badge
just curious why is it not put side by side? since he only has 2 badges and both look like the same size.
1WO Jasper Ng
![]()
never. he just talk mawah kampong boi and reddevil, why so big taiji over a small thing?
that sf tab is overseas tab. Now local SF tab on left shoulder. Only a limited few have cuz only implemented in 2009.

many Rangers like to wear the olive-bordered tab, as opposed to SAF's black-bordered one![]()
is there any difference in the 2? (besides the border)
so it's authorised for wear? last year Tony Tan's presidential swearing-in ceremony, the Navy ensign has it. I started a thread here to ask, and the consensus is that it was the SF tab (local). I did not know then whether it was officially authorised for wear by SAF
around 4:45 mark.

Guard of Honour? for which contingent?it might be worth noting that they use the exact same GOH from last year's NDP.. coz I recognise a few faces..![]()
it might be worth noting that they use the exact same GOH from last year's NDP.. coz I recognise a few faces..![]()