MoneyFace =p
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2010
- Messages
- 35,380
- Reaction score
- 402
And make sure CPU power cable is connected to the slot...

![]()
This is the photo. Are we missing something?
the gpu got 6 pin not connected??
I like your mao mao, can show more mao mao instead?

![]()
This is the photo. Are we missing something?
1 monitor only.
![]()
Realised that the CPU power connector is 2 of a 2x2 pin. Any order they should be plugged?
1 monitor only.
![]()
Realised that the CPU power connector is 2 of a 2x2 pin. Any order they should be plugged?
the motherboard didn't come with a manual?

Haha I was trying to plug around to debug. My bad for not plugging back in.
I have checked the CPU connector and it is plugged as per the manual diagram ATX 12V.![]()
Still no display output from mobo or gpu.
Where else can I troubleshoot?
I think you both really pa jiao...![]()
Rhetoric is invalid whenRhetorical question is lost on you, and maybe TS too.
