[Software Update] iOS 10.0.1 Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
7,472
Reaction score
52
Speaking of the weather app, I'm using Living Earth and it can't identify the location where I am.
 

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
7,472
Reaction score
52
Is this very sensitive? Let's say u leave the iPhone 6s Plus in a backpack, will the screen come on and off constantly when you move around with the bag?

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

That I'm not too sure. From what I can tell, the raise to function works through the accelerometer? Since it wakes the phone when you place it vertically and off the screen when it's placed horizontally.

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.
 

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
7,472
Reaction score
52
When typing in Safari I realized this. Usually when you switch the keypad to say numerical format, once you press the number and hit space the keypad should revert to the alphabetical format right? I'm typing this through Safari and I have to manually press the keypad format button to switch between numerical and alphabetical inputs.
 

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
112,649
Reaction score
4,415
okay. after updating my iPad mini (without TouchID), instant regret. have to press home to unlock :(

i miss slide to unlock
 

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
38,501
Reaction score
12
Anyone faces the same issue?? :o

In the morning after I updated, I checked and I saw Thomson. I thought it was normal coz I stay at Bishan. Was using wifi at home then

But after I reached office at MacPherson, in office using wifi, it was still showing Thomson.

So I played around it, I allowed it to use 4G data, then let my phone to use 4G, and check Weather again. Then I saw there are now this little compass icon and a dot at the bottom. The compass will show my current location, Ubi, the little dot still shows Thomson. I don't know what is that dot for, maybe previous location.

udj0oEW.png


zSyPOv5.png
 

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
112,649
Reaction score
4,415
When typing in Safari I realized this. Usually when you switch the keypad to say numerical format, once you press the number and hit space the keypad should revert to the alphabetical format right? I'm typing this through Safari and I have to manually press the keypad format button to switch between numerical and alphabetical inputs.
seems okay on note. think enough people feedback they will revert the change.
 

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
3,694
Reaction score
109
Updated both SE and ipad pro; so far so good. However, the calendar event view is not showing up on the locked screen on the ipad.

Read that the safari split view is supported on ipad but can't find that option.
 

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2002
Messages
79,698
Reaction score
1,380
In the morning after I updated, I checked and I saw Thomson. I thought it was normal coz I stay at Bishan. Was using wifi at home then

But after I reached office at MacPherson, in office using wifi, it was still showing Thomson.

So I played around it, I allowed it to use 4G data, then let my phone to use 4G, and check Weather again. Then I saw there are now this little compass icon and a dot at the bottom. The compass will show my current location, Ubi, the little dot still shows Thomson. I don't know what is that dot for, maybe previous location.

udj0oEW.png


zSyPOv5.png

that dot supposedly to show ur current country..ie Singapore
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top