[Software Update] iOS 10.0.1 Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
9,797
Reaction score
373
Cos u are in the iMessage itself I think. I use iMessage quite a lot and my do not disturb function auto switch on after 10pm. I don feel anything since then. Even vibration also don have

Anyone uses the do not disturb function? After I activated it, when I used iMessage, there's still sound. Is it a bug or normal? I don't use iMessage last time so I dunno if it's normal. Whatsapp was muted though.
 

kaisuan

Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Predictive emoji and multi lingual keyboard on iMessage not working. Tried everything in the book... anyone else have this issue?
 

luvalist

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2006
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
15
U can turn on rest finger to unlock. Then u no need to press twice

Thanks everyone! I change the settings but anyone notice the fingerprint sensor seems to be less intuitive now? Harder to turn on my phone haha.

And yes, they always build the new iOS for the new phone :( this is the only year I didn't upgrade to ip7:s22:
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
I never feel any diff. On 6S here with iOS 10. It's still very fast. Maybe try to reset your phone and do the finger print again.
 

Lucky177

Master Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2002
Messages
4,274
Reaction score
86
Do you have it in "English (Singapore)" ?

Yes.

5JoOOrc.jpg
 

palmtungsten

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
2,018
Reaction score
89
Upgraded iOS 10 for 6 plus.. Personally I like iOS 10..

Confirmed there is slight lag when switching between applications but still acceptable.

Using the application is still good as before..
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Upgraded iOS 10 for 6 plus.. Personally I like iOS 10..

Confirmed there is slight lag when switching between applications but still acceptable.

Using the application is still good as before..

Same here, I notice very slight lag too on my 6 Plus, but very usable.
 

3hubb3r

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
15,838
Reaction score
16
how to i use multilingual keyboard? it doesn't work for me despite selecting those languages in dictionary
 

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,049
Reaction score
5,005
Every new iOS launches together with a new iPhone but previous gens up to certain models can still be used.

I'm using 10.0.1 for both my 6 Plus/6s Plus (and iPad mini 4) and so far so good. I especially like the handwriting mode in iMessage when tilted to landscape orientation.

any battery issue?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top