[Software Update] iOS 10.0.1 Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
7,472
Reaction score
52
Upgraded yesterday on ip6s+. All okay. Stable.
Battery drain / speed normal. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Notifications: they shouldn't have taken out the grouped by app function.

Try doing a soft reset and see if your pixel grayed out or show funny colors before turning off.
 

luvalist

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2006
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
15
kinda disappointed with iOS10 though. Hate the way I have to unlock my phone now - rest finger don't unlock the phone anymore, must press home button ONCE but kancheong will press twice which go to apply pay

Oh well, a matter of getting used to.

Doesn't look like there is significant change as well.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,834
Reaction score
2,279
kinda disappointed with iOS10 though. Hate the way I have to unlock my phone now - rest finger don't unlock the phone anymore, must press home button ONCE but kancheong will press twice which go to apply pay

Oh well, a matter of getting used to.

Doesn't look like there is significant change as well.

U can turn on rest finger to unlock. Then u no need to press twice
 

derkaiser94

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
514
kinda disappointed with iOS10 though. Hate the way I have to unlock my phone now - rest finger don't unlock the phone anymore, must press home button ONCE but kancheong will press twice which go to apply pay

Oh well, a matter of getting used to.

Doesn't look like there is significant change as well.

Can change in setting.
 

BraveCloudy

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
0
kinda disappointed with iOS10 though. Hate the way I have to unlock my phone now - rest finger don't unlock the phone anymore, must press home button ONCE but kancheong will press twice which go to apply pay

Oh well, a matter of getting used to.

Doesn't look like there is significant change as well.

iOS 10 is made for iPhone 7.
That's why I am staying at iOS 9 for my iPhone 6s/6s+.
 

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,055
Reaction score
5,010
seems ios10 not very well received.
quite a few negative outcome=:p
 

uniquely_ad

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
11
seems ios10 not very well received.
quite a few negative outcome=:p



Everything was perfect, New music interface was great buuut only thing I hate was not having the swipe to unlock, Apple was the first to made swipe unlock and now they're removing it?
 

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
16,056
Reaction score
861
Everything was perfect, New music interface was great buuut only thing I hate was not having the swipe to unlock, Apple was the first to made swipe unlock and now they're removing it?

Got a feeling they will bring back this feature in the next update. Just like the missing camera roll back then
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,390
Reaction score
4,133
I'm loving iOS 10 more than iOS 9. It feels to me that it's apple take on the modern OS. Really nice but battery seems to drain more compared to iOS 9, maybe due to raise to wake.
 

PC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
7,897
Reaction score
168
actually i don't really see much difference in battery life. the raise to wake feature is useful to me.

the biggest, most significant improvement is the time to open 3rd party keyboard like swype. previously need to tap twice or have some lag time to open, now it's instantaneous like default keyboard, this to me is a major +point. but -ve point is 3rd party keyboard can't open when replying in lock screen.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
iOS 10 is made for iPhone 7.
That's why I am staying at iOS 9 for my iPhone 6s/6s+.

Every new iOS launches together with a new iPhone but previous gens up to certain models can still be used.

I'm using 10.0.1 for both my 6 Plus/6s Plus (and iPad mini 4) and so far so good. I especially like the handwriting mode in iMessage when tilted to landscape orientation.
 

SleepyBoi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2005
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
3
My handoff is not working. Was working in iOS 9. Both lock screen and launcher did not have the app that my iPad or iPhone is displaying. Checked the wifi and Bluetooth already.

Anyone has similar issue?
 

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92
Anyone uses the do not disturb function? After I activated it, when I used iMessage, there's still sound. Is it a bug or normal? I don't use iMessage last time so I dunno if it's normal. Whatsapp was muted though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top