[Software Update] iOS 10.0.1 Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4
-Repost-

anyone have photos memories problem? i have over ten thousands photos but my memories only shows like 2-3 of it. I travelled a lot so there are many trips but none of it were shown...
 

wibawa

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
-Repost-

anyone have photos memories problem? i have over ten thousands photos but my memories only shows like 2-3 of it. I travelled a lot so there are many trips but none of it were shown...
Try to open a memory and scroll down to Related section- I can see more there that's not listed in main page...
I haven't really explore/read about how it supposed to work.
 

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4
Try to open a memory and scroll down to Related section- I can see more there that's not listed in main page...
I haven't really explore/read about how it supposed to work.

Yeah I understand that. But only can see last 3 months and 2011 memories. Let's see if anyone have similar issues
 

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,097
Reaction score
13
Yep. Experienced this too. Quite irritating
Unbelievable that in this day and age such a cork up can happen. Sure, no company is perfect but to release a new OS with such so called super features and not realise that Safari is broken is just tragic. Guess the developers are not forum users if not they would have realised this.
 

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
16,053
Reaction score
854

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
9,797
Reaction score
373
Yes it appeared immediately after updates to ios 10.

From what I see is that. If ok the same day I took a lot of photos at the same place same month or day it will categories as one memory .

If is oversea and it is same country of same month, it will categorize as one memory also.

Thanks bro. Did it appear immediately? I have photo since 2008.
 
Last edited:

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,035
Reaction score
5,001
It should contribute to battery drain. Some sensor(S) will have to be active perpetually so that the device knows it is being 'raised'.

I just realised iOS 10 still doesn't have smart notification system... Like for example, if I dismiss or read the notification on another device, say another phone/tablet/computer, the notification doesn't automatically dismiss..... Still gotta manually dismiss it. This is really a bane for OCD people like me. Haha

I believe allowing hey Siri will also consume batt as its always on standby
 

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
16,053
Reaction score
854
seems like many casual motions will trigger lift to wake....

I turned it off. Too sensitive and just simple moving will trigger. Supposedly bot battery sucking but i still find the batt life quite bad with it turned on
 

kaisuan

Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Upgraded yesterday on ip6s+. All okay. Stable.
Battery drain / speed normal. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Notifications: they shouldn't have taken out the grouped by app function.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top