Sony Xperia 1 V

xfiles_wolvie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2003
Messages
6,678
Reaction score
14
Sigh, just confirmed with sony that our local set does not support e-sim.

So if I get sim card in japan, any telco to avoid? sakura mobile, ntt docomo, etc all ok?
 

dannyphone

Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
264
Reaction score
13
Sigh, just confirmed with sony that our local set does not support e-sim.

So if I get sim card in japan, any telco to avoid? sakura mobile, ntt docomo, etc all ok?

Our batch is from Europe so no esim
I was also shocked to know no esim as this phone was just launched last yr. Thought new phone should equipped with latest features...yet with no esim..
 

Toader

Master Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2006
Messages
3,673
Reaction score
882
Any1 spot any differences?
Better interface to me. I prefer this new one. Can see more of the display. It's just feels better.

IT will install an application by itself and not interfere with current camera. Saving to a new folder created too.
 

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
43,864
Reaction score
1,890
Any1 spot any differences?
Better interface to me. I prefer this new one. Can see more of the display. It's just feels better.

IT will install an application by itself and not interfere with current camera. Saving to a new folder created too.
Same interface seem very friendly also good for non camera user
 

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
10,622
Reaction score
182
Sighs, are we missing out much without the 48mm?

Hand itchy wanna change to VI for that but wallet not itchy
 

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
43,864
Reaction score
1,890
Got consider but if say I prefer 1V, then jialat liao lor


I also considering this too but scared later no more VII for SG...
I think sg market have ba our spending power is there? But also hard to say worst case yolo is export set
 

mjmjmjmj

Member
Joined
May 22, 2024
Messages
252
Reaction score
115
For me because of 4k display, I still prefer V than VI

Or worst case will be using 3 phones where III will be my backup phone, V will be dedicated to watching videos and the VI onwards will be features that V is lacking
 

mjmjmjmj

Member
Joined
May 22, 2024
Messages
252
Reaction score
115
I think sg market have ba our spending power is there? But also hard to say worst case yolo is export set
Since Xperia 1 mark 1 onwards, Sony treat sg market as secondary market

They sell mark 1 many months after their key markets get the hands on
Mark 2 got improvements
Mark 3 only phone, their VR goggles doesn't bring in and I had been asking for 512GB Xperia for many years yet they don't bring in
Mark 4 and 5 doesn't bring game streaming kit
They also didn't bring 16GB ram too
 

Toader

Master Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2006
Messages
3,673
Reaction score
882
Got consider but if say I prefer 1V, then jialat liao lor


I also considering this too but scared later no more VII for SG...
Super high chance won't go away. Currently xperia 1vi selling very well in japan and taiwan.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top