jt2901
Senior Member
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2007
- Messages
- 1,012
- Reaction score
- 34
Confirmed. Only in blackxm5 confirmed?? this changes my previous sentiment. Now I am tempted

Confirmed. Only in blackxm5 confirmed?? this changes my previous sentiment. Now I am tempted
I see I see, thanks. Shall wait and see if they release it tomorrow.No idea on this as I didn't ask.
I see I see, thanks. Shall wait and see if they release it tomorrow.
Vs iphone 14 Pro. Yuo guess which is better??
Actually their Auto mode is also outstanding. Yes. You can also shoot pictures in Auto/ Basic mode in Xperia. And many youtubers shot using Auto/ basic mode too.Like the video said, one is for prosumer to take time and play around with camera settings for best possible results while the other is for point and shoot. Sony is for those who knows or have the patience to take good shots and the other is more for those can't be bothered but still want great (maybe) shots.
Sony gets bashed a lot for having more natural colours (as negative point) while the majority of consumers like oversaturated colours and/or oversharpened images, believing those are real.
i can vouch for that.. I did a photoshoot for someone before and she preferred more saturated.. my camera settings were for "natural"Like the video said, one is for prosumer to take time and play around with camera settings for best possible results while the other is for point and shoot. Sony is for those who knows or have the patience to take good shots and the other is more for those can't be bothered but still want great (maybe) shots.
Sony gets bashed a lot for having more natural colours (as negative point) while the majority of consumers like oversaturated colours and/or oversharpened images, believing those are real.
1v has saturated mode nowi can vouch for that.. I did a photoshoot for someone before and she preferred more saturated.. my camera settings were for "natural"
Black headphones lahuh? only black phone?
Come join the dark side ~see le very tempted![]()
huh? cannot order online meh? walao...Psst. go to the store, ask about PO. Don't say bo jio.
not cheap sia n current phone still quite newCome join the dark side ~
some anonymous stated at gsmarena forum :
Pre-orders in China higher than expected.
Reception is better than mark2, the generation considered the best among the 4 previous.
whats your current quite new phone??not cheap sia n current phone still quite new
think later i drop by the sony store to get a feel first
It's thanks to S8G2Come join the dark side ~
some anonymous stated at gsmarena forum :
Pre-orders in China higher than expected.
Reception is better than mark2, the generation considered the best among the 4 previous.
yeah ~ if last year 8g1 was manufactured by TSMC instead of Samsung, sales would also climb very high. Many phones gotten affected by the heater. Even Samsung themselves got dragged down.It's thanks to S8G2