
Nice! Fingers crossed that this is indeed the case. The 5 ii is shaping up to be a compelling device from Sony! If the rumours that it'll get Android 13 materialises as well then Sony can just take my money. Haha.Updated news! Hoping it really get 256gb internal storage for international sets!
https://androidnext.info/?p=6488
"all spec confirmed except fot strage.128GB
storage is only for Japanese opertors, other country/region will have 258GB just like Xperia 1 II.
I was able to confirm the specifications (listed) except for storage.
128GB storage is only for Japanese carriers, other countries and regions will be equipped with 256GB storage like the Xperia 1 II."
Anyone knows that the sides will be flat similar to xperia1ii?
Hmm, no wireless charging in a flagship phone?
Hmm, no wireless charging in a flagship phone?
I'm referring to the article which mentioned that the 5 ii does not have wireless charging. Or are you staying that I should get the 1ii if I want wireless charging?Xperia 1ii has it..
also, wireless charging kills your battery faster