WahPrepare around 1399 (my estimation ~)
I think can eat grass for the next mth
WahPrepare around 1399 (my estimation ~)
ok la tbf when xperia 1 ii was announced, it was near the peak of Covid-19 infections and many countries were going to lockdown, so supply chain was severely affected.hahaha i know right...but during the announcement, the old man say it will be available this month. Going by markets and last year timeline, it should arrive in our tiny shores in October or November.
Probably wouldn't come until December at least if the American shipping dates are of any indication.
This or the S20 FE?
I have the S20 from Telco and I will be replacing it with this Xperia 5 II. The exynos in S20 is horrible. Overheats in camera and gaming, and short battery life. 120Hz is not usable in gaming at all as it'll throttle.
I have the S20 from Telco and I will be replacing it with this Xperia 5 II. The exynos in S20 is horrible. Overheats in camera and gaming, and short battery life. 120Hz is not usable in gaming at all as it'll throttle.
Quite over priced for this 5 mark 2
But at least it a SD over cmi exyno
Ya I do agreed as we get older we need larger phone wondeer if 5ii out the old 5 will drop in $$ shah
Some will hiam 1080p screen and lack of wireless charging. But yeah, if you feel that it's worth the price you're paying, then go for it. It's your money after all.What is considered overpriced in this phone? Because it does not carry the infamous fruity brand?
Everything says flagship specification.
https://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_5_ii-10396.php
Quite over priced for this 5 mark 2
But at least it a SD over cmi exyno
Ya I do agreed as we get older we need larger phone wondeer if 5ii out the old 5 will drop in $$ shah