Arandalo
Master Member
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2014
- Messages
- 4,103
- Reaction score
- 1,252
There is Zym $9.90 for 9 GB on Singtel network, will rollover data.Not a bad deal, but Vivifi is offering 9GB for $9 on SingTel network. (but no rollover data)

There is Zym $9.90 for 9 GB on Singtel network, will rollover data.Not a bad deal, but Vivifi is offering 9GB for $9 on SingTel network. (but no rollover data)
If sign the 12-month contract, a free 2-year Viu Premium subscription is included too.There is Zym $9.90 for 9 GB on Singtel network, will rollover data.
Better than the usual business as usual pop up plan. Promotion period 24th May 2022 to 7th June 2022. GOMO 3rd birthday offers were meh, the additional perks always temporary only not forever.Wow, suddenly got pop up plan for the $10 plan, now 10GB.
CMLink $10.80 plan comes with 12GB data forever, 6GB can use on CMCC and CMHK.Better than the usual business as usual pop up plan. Promotion period 24th May 2022 to 7th June 2022. GOMO 3rd birthday offers were meh.
![]()
![]()
I was telling my friend about this. But she say 100 min talktime not enough.CMLink $10.80 plan comes with 12GB data forever, 6GB can use on CMCC and CMHK.
Additional 10GB for 6 months too.
Yeah, existing customers cannot covert, still stuck with 6GB.Wow, suddenly got pop up plan for the $10 plan, now 10GB.
I probably going to port to ZYM first. If Giga do offer this plan again then I may switch back.Yeah, existing customers cannot covert, still stuck with 6GB.
What u mean? Can just write in and they will automatically upgrade our existing 6GB plan to the 10GB plan?Please try writing in..
Yeah, if it had worked it would have worked for the $18 pop up plan liao.![]()
No point write in.
Stated clearly
Please try writing in..
What u mean? Can just write in and they will automatically upgrade our existing 6GB plan to the 10GB plan?
Looks good but comes with contract.I probably going to port to ZYM first. If Giga do offer this plan again then I may switch back.
ZYM have the no-contract version, only without the free Viu subscription.Looks good but comes with contract.
Oh wow, I didn' t know that.ZYM have the no-contract version, only without the free Viu subscription.
ZYM has data rollover Zero1 dun have.Oh wow, I didn' t know that.
In this case how about compared to Zero1?
ZYM has these restrictions which I need to clarifyZYM has data rollover Zero1 dun have.
Yes, a couple of other MVNOs have that clause too.ZYM has these restrictions which I need to clarify
** 2 billing cycle commitment required. Handphoneshop Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend terms and conditions without prior notice. General Terms & Conditions of Service(s) apply.
Please fulfill a minimum of 2 issued bills before termination.
- Does that mean for plans that doesn't have a contract, there's a minimum of 2 months lock in, is that right?
I have 3 shopee parcel which were by right must collect by 17 May. I found out because i received sms for one item yesterday, then i use the app to chat with live agent. After ding dong he says he tries his best to notify parties to holdback ending back to seller, but status for all 3 items seem to be sending back to seller already. He advised me to try collect them this morning, and raise refund if unfound. Lucky the collection point's staff found all 3. THEN right after, i received sms for 2nd item. And sms for 3rd item still havent reached... KNS
Bank otp i am sure should be working. Because i was trying to link credit card to gojek, which sent otp for verification, and it was almost instant sms.
This really make me wonder, then how users like us when or how sms are missed. I won't know what sms i am supposed to receive until i received mah. Right?