Starhub Giga

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
14,369
Reaction score
7,765
Signed up for the $20 100gb plan but with trust bank code and for 230gb data for 6 months.
If no good I’m switching back to Vivifi $16 for 80gb binge plan
 

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
8,736
Reaction score
2,326
I have just purchased GIGA AUTOROAM plan 1G+1G at $5 for my coming trip to Malaysia next week.
May I know what are the settings for iphone?
Where could I set a reminder for the autoroam data usage as I don't want to get a big bills after I return.
If your pack runs out you just get cut off from data, no extra charges. No pay upfront = no service.
 

Jimmy lai

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2022
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Hi, did you manage to get VOLTE to work? My mum 's VOLTE also not working. The customer service agent on live chat advised they did something on the backend and VOLTE should work now. Its been few days and its still not working

For my dad, VOLTE is automatically enabled without doing anything. Both are using Samsung A52S. Strange
Hi, still yet resolve and try live chat and emails Giga also no reply
 

Jimmy lai

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2022
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Hi all, anyone from this group can help on my Samsung galaxy A52S VOLTE activation. I already try reset APN, network settings and reinsert SIM also not working. Giga customer service unreachable for 2 weeks.
 

a4973

Master Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2003
Messages
3,388
Reaction score
379
Hi all, anyone from this group can help on my Samsung galaxy A52S VOLTE activation. I already try reset APN, network settings and reinsert SIM also not working. Giga customer service unreachable for 2 weeks.
Try factory reset the phone.
 

Arcrise

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Anyone having issues logging in to giga app via Login with Google? I keep getting routing in between the login pages on browser on iOS 16.1.1
 

ibrahim Noorali

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Hi all, anyone from this group can help on my Samsung galaxy A52S VOLTE activation. I already try reset APN, network settings and reinsert SIM also not working. Giga customer service unreachable for 2 weeks.

I had the same issue with my A51 and i edited the APN with IPV4/IPV6 and VOLTE started to work.
 

twisti

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
5,805
Reaction score
2,862
Hi all, anyone from this group can help on my Samsung galaxy A52S VOLTE activation. I already try reset APN, network settings and reinsert SIM also not working. Giga customer service unreachable for 2 weeks.

Try emailing giga to activate VOLTE since the live chat agent bo chup. I emailed them on sunday afternoon, surprisingly they replied the next morning. They said they would raise the issue with the technical team. In the afternoon my mum noticed her phone network went offline and after restarting the phone, VOLTE appears on the top right corner.

Keep emailing them till they reply.
 

Richliao

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
8,248
Reaction score
1,036
Giga Cs sucks...emailed them, got automatic reply saying they will reply within certain number of days...no email after that.

Just now went inside app to chat with human agent....typed a few sentences and no response, his only response was the first opening sentence of hi I am who who blah blah blah...when I said no response, I meant 30 mins before I finally close that giga app.



Anyone has this issue of mine? I ported into giga months ago. Now when I send sms to others, it shows the giga number instead of my ported number. I only realised this accidentally recently.
 
Last edited:

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2001
Messages
8,883
Reaction score
4,893
Giga Cs sucks...emailed them, got automatic reply saying they will reply within certain number of days...no email after that.

Just now went inside app to chat with human agent....typed a few sentences and no response, his only response was the first opening sentence of hi I am who who blah blah blah...when I said no response, I meant 30 mins before I finally close that giga app.



Anyone has this issue of mine? I ported into giga months ago. Now when I send sms to others, it shows the giga number instead of my ported number. I only realised this accidentally recently.
Email, CC IMDA.

Your problem would probably be immediately escalated and quickly resolved. And IMDA will have a data point that reflects GIGA messed up.
 

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
8,736
Reaction score
2,326
Giga Cs sucks...emailed them, got automatic reply saying they will reply within certain number of days...no email after that.

Just now went inside app to chat with human agent....typed a few sentences and no response, his only response was the first opening sentence of hi I am who who blah blah blah...when I said no response, I meant 30 mins before I finally close that giga app.
Yup, Giga CS famous for no reply.
 

ahpipi

Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
137
Reaction score
1
For activating VoLTE, u can try dialing USSD code
*#*#86583#*#*
This will enable or disable phone VoLTE provided ur physical phone have this ability.



Can refer to this link see if helped
 
Last edited:

Xylus*^^

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2016
Messages
212
Reaction score
24
Hi all, can anyone advise what did miss out on my iphone as the giga roaming did not activate automatically. My phone roaming is on.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top