Price is still the same. It’s an auto upgrade from gigaMy $18 50gb gonna change to 80gb. Is the price still same? Can't find any info

Price is still the same. It’s an auto upgrade from gigaMy $18 50gb gonna change to 80gb. Is the price still same? Can't find any info
Ah okay thanks.Price is still the same. It’s an auto upgrade from giga

Strangely don't have free data too...Today 11-11 no freebies?![]()
the $15gb data rollover max is 50GB, does this means total 50gb or 50+50gb? like the existing $18 planmight as well change plan from $18 to $15? I don't need 80gb or 800min/sms..think they do 'free upgrade' for the $18 plan coz of the $15 plan not much difference also 50gb.
I think 50gb current+50gb max rollover from previous month.the $15gb data rollover max is 50GB, does this means total 50gb or 50+50gb? like the existing $18 plan
I would assume this but their faq wasn't clear. Did u downgrade to the $15 plan?I think 50gb current+50gb max rollover from previous month.
Try removing or resetting the Sim profile ? Your phone is on their compatible list, VOLTE should workHi All, just ported in from gomo 1 week ago and why my line no VOLTE signal and live chat and email giga also unable to resolve. Phone model is Samsung galaxy A52S 5g.
not yet but considering to downgrade to $15 plan as don't need so much talk time/sms but worried next time they reduce the data for the $15 plan.I would assume this but their faq wasn't clear. Did u downgrade to the $15 plan?
Hi,I try reinsert and reset network settings also not working. Live chat and email giga also no response and keep advise my VOLTE is activated and actually is still not workingTry removing or resetting the Sim profile ? Your phone is on their compatible list, i VOLTE should work
The data stacks, but not the duration. Yes you can purchase in advance, just make sure your phone doesn’t auto connect to Malaysia telco when you’re in the north or the pack will auto activate.want to ask, giga always have 1 for 1 gigaroam on Friday for purchase.
do your know if we can purchase like a week in advance, then once i reach the country then activate?
the asia pac if for 5 days, 1 for 1 doesnt mean that it will be 10 days right?
not yet but considering to downgrade to $15 plan as don't need so much talk time/sms but worried next time they reduce the data for the $15 plan.
how you port in to giga = how you port outI just "realised" my $18 plan got upgraded to 800mins and 800sms. Honestly how to port out, actually i did think of porting to another mvno which is non-SH because my current home wifi is SH and I think better to have 2 different network to be safe
Don’t think wifi and mobile network are the same despite being the same company. If you want redundancy for mobile than it’s another telco for mobile.I just "realised" my $18 plan got upgraded to 800mins and 800sms. Honestly how to port out, actually i did think of porting to another mvno which is non-SH because my current home wifi is SH and I think better to have 2 different network to be safe