Starhub Giga

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,752
Reaction score
18,724
I think is outdoors too, in NTU compound iirc.

Galaxy Note 8 should support LTE B3/7/8 which M1 is using now. And typically they don’t allow B8 to have CA with B3 and 7 anyway.

What's CA? I knew that M1 has Band 8, but most of the time I see it connected to Band 3 only
 

eting72

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
2,130
Reaction score
142
seems to have problems receiving otp sometimes...swapped to another line and no issues
 

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
44,241
Reaction score
2,029
Anyone knows how will the bill be delivered to me? Via email or the app itself?
 

slashiroth

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
570
Reaction score
4
Any one faced connection issues with giga? It showed 4g but couldn't get anything running.

Until I switched the APN to SH data postpaid instead of giga
 

lkjh00

Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
312
Reaction score
2
**** Starhub and giga . . . my Home Starhub broadband and giga mobile services all down since 2pm today. Now using my wife Singtel mobile to hotspot 😡😡😡
 

SibehHL

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2016
Messages
2,101
Reaction score
374
It's reported that Starhub network in the North & Northeast area are down for 5 hours since 12 noon

My Giga signal in CBD area is working
 

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
1,689
It's reported that Starhub network in the North & Northeast area are down for 5 hours since 12 noon

My Giga signal in CBD area is working

I read is Starhub fibre BB not mobile.
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,362
Reaction score
3,715
It's reported that Starhub network in the North & Northeast area are down for 5 hours since 12 noon

My Giga signal in CBD area is working

They played down the areas affected. Not just North and NE. I am in the East. Starhub broadband is still down now. According to their facebook comments, both Starhub broadband and mobile are down.

My Giga still works though.
 

tanchoo1

Master Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
3,135
Reaction score
687
Giga's $18 for 20GB pop-up plan is back from 1 - 5 May 2020 inclusive.

Sign up using the giga app.
 

tuntun

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
925
Reaction score
55
how is Giga receptions? Compare to SingTel ? most area well covering with good signals? I know M1 is very slow data even got 3bars on iPhone 8Plus..My wife is using M1 with contract and some area cannot send emails although data is connected...I am using SingTel and coverage is OK so far but contract plans are expensive and I don't need that much..14GB per month is enough for me just for using office access ...Seems Giga is value for money...May I get user's experiences and experts comments before I switch tomorrow,,Thanks
 

Apex

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,509
Reaction score
250
how is Giga receptions? Compare to SingTel ? most area well covering with good signals? I know M1 is very slow data even got 3bars on iPhone 8Plus..My wife is using M1 with contract and some area cannot send emails although data is connected...I am using SingTel and coverage is OK so far but contract plans are expensive and I don't need that much..14GB per month is enough for me just for using office access ...Seems Giga is value for money...May I get user's experiences and experts comments before I switch tomorrow,,Thanks

I been using Giga for a few month and so far okie. BTW they are on starhub network. I think Giga is risk free because no contract. Anytime can port out again.

Honestly different telco has different blind spot in sg.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top