Starhub Giga

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,208
Reaction score
17,454
I signed up for the $10 plan liao! Aiming to activate on 1st Sep. I must admit though that the $18 is way more value for money. :eek:
 

bunnypangsai

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
9,939
Reaction score
39
I checked with a giga live agent too.
To add on, it is only for new signup/ port in, as well as existing customers who are on the $18/20gb plan.
Existing customers will NOT be able to change to the popup plan...
:(:(
Just checked with giga live agent. Details for tml popup plan as follows:

The $18 for 40GB Pop Up plan is a limited time only plan available for purchase from 20 to
26 August 2020. The contract free $18 Pop Up plan come with 40GB of data, 200 mins and
200 SMS per month, FOREVER! Free Caller ID, free incoming calls and SMS and free data
rollover applies to this Pop up Plan as well. Download the giga app to sign up today!
 

bunnypangsai

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
9,939
Reaction score
39
Activation date and time is when you insert in the sim card and connect it with wifi :)
hihi
just to confirm that i can request for new number from the app , slot in the card 1-2 wks . the activation date will be the day when i slot in my sim card? Thanks :s12:
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,819
Reaction score
5,886
I checked with a giga live agent too.
To add on, it is only for new signup/ port in, as well as existing customers who are on the $18/20gb plan.
Existing customers will NOT be able to change to the popup plan...
:(:(
This is precisely the same shiat reason I ported out of Circles Life, they were charging me $28 for less data while people paying at $20 were getting more data. :s22:
Have to port out port back in to enjoy the same benefits, what is this. :(
 

mikeymesina

Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
270
Reaction score
2
I checked with a giga live agent too.
To add on, it is only for new signup/ port in, as well as existing customers who are on the $18/20gb plan.
Existing customers will NOT be able to change to the popup plan...
:(:(
=( I just signed up for port in yesterday to the $20 for 40gb plan. It won't even be delivered until next week.

Sent from Samsung Note 10 Plus using GAGT
 

bunnypangsai

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
9,939
Reaction score
39
actl you might want to clarify with cso since you have not received your sim card. :o
=( I just signed up for port in yesterday to the $20 for 40gb plan. It won't even be delivered until next week.

Sent from Samsung Note 10 Plus using GAGT
 

bunnypangsai

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
9,939
Reaction score
39
ya lo... i'm guessing they're scared a large proportion of their existing customers will downgrade to the $18 plan :s8:
This is precisely the same shiat reason I ported out of Circles Life, they were charging me $28 for less data while people paying at $20 were getting more data. :s22:
Have to port out port back in to enjoy the same benefits, what is this. :(
 

mikeymesina

Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
270
Reaction score
2
actl you might want to clarify with cso since you have not received your sim card. :o
I did. The cso was blur. She said I can port in first as scheduled, use the $20 plan for the first month, then port in again later to the $18 pop up plan. I asked what she meant then she kept saying please rephrase. I wondered if it really was a "live agent" or a bot. But the app said I was connected to a live agent. I just gave up. Haha.

Sent from Samsung Note 10 Plus using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top