Starhub Giga

bunnypangsai

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
9,939
Reaction score
39
did you click the live icon? anw their cso not very useful :s13::s13:
I messaged them on Facebook. See screenshot below. It is probably a bot, but the reply does not clear up things at all.

By9vWBR.jpg
 

bunnypangsai

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
9,939
Reaction score
39
yes, but when they throw in another $18/40gb plan option, it becomes a no brainer option for those who require more data rather than talk/sms. :o
not to mention, a big middle finger to those who just signed up the $20/40gb plan recently :s22::s22:
The other Giga plans are getting also getting upsized right ?
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,817
Reaction score
5,886
So which other telco is fast enough to port to and back for the $18 40gb? :s13:
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,200
Reaction score
17,452
This is under the FAQ for the $18 plan:
I am an existing giga customer on the $25 for 45GB plan. Can I change plan to this $18 for 40GB Pop-Up plan?

Existing customers will not be able to change plan to this $18 for 40GB pop up plan. Did you know? We recently auto-upsized existing customers on the $10 Base Plan from 5GB to 6GB per month; and customers on the $25 Base Plan from 25GB to 45GB per month! Existing customers never lose out on the #gigaexperience

Simply launch your giga app on your next renewal cycle to view your Auto-Upsized data.
Talk cock sia... Their first sentence ("..will not be able to...") totally contradicts the last sentence ("... never lose out on the #gigaexperience..."). :s22:

Or maybe they mean the experience of getting double-crossed by giga? :s13:
 

sghlynn

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
easy to use

use my code- XRrurf

easy user interface and sign up via app.
can have up to 12 lines under the same account
connection is good
calling and sms accessible unlike tpg.
 

bunnypangsai

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
9,939
Reaction score
39
So which other telco is fast enough to port to and back for the $18 40gb? :s13:

what you can do is to sub for a $18/40gb plan, then port out your current number to another telco for one mth. One mth ltr, port back into giga :s13::s22::s8::s8:
 

bunnypangsai

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
9,939
Reaction score
39
we got giga-ed
This is under the FAQ for the $18 plan:
Talk cock sia... Their first sentence ("..will not be able to...") totally contradicts the last sentence ("... never lose out on the #gigaexperience..."). :s22:

Or maybe they mean the experience of getting double-crossed by giga? :s13:
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,817
Reaction score
5,886
This is under the FAQ for the $18 plan:
Talk cock sia... Their first sentence ("..will not be able to...") totally contradicts the last sentence ("... never lose out on the #gigaexperience..."). :s22:

Or maybe they mean the experience of getting double-crossed by giga? :s13:
#gigaexperience indeed. Hope TPG gets their shiat together so I can jump ship again but highly unlikely.

See which telco gives a similar/better deal in the future, pissed off by this kind of second citizenship treatment, this is exactly why I ported from Circles. 凸(⊙·⊙ ) 凸
 

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
6,671
Reaction score
98
Hi guys, I just bought the $18 for 40gb plan and waiting for my SIM card to arrive tomorrow. I’ve selected new number while signing up because I want to port in at a later date. If I want to start my billing cycle on the 1st of the month, does that mean I only pop in the SIM card to activate on 1st September? Or should I do it on the 31st August since I’ve read FAQ said it takes 1-3 days.

Also, if I managed to activate the new billing cycle on 1st September, can I choose to port in my existing number on 12nd September(the day my existing GOMO plan end) or will porting take a few days as well?
 

Aw2006

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
1,445
Reaction score
103
Sian I am on 40gb 300min 300sms plan for $20/mth.

They did not give me the option to change to $18 plan. Only can upgrade to 45gb $25/mth.

Anyway $2 just suck thumb.
 

eagleboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
11,746
Reaction score
0
same for my case. but overall still the same la, $2 for additional 100 mins and sms

Sian I am on 40gb 300min 300sms plan for $20/mth.

They did not give me the option to change to $18 plan. Only can upgrade to 45gb $25/mth.

Anyway $2 just suck thumb.
 

tuntun

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
925
Reaction score
55
Same to me...I subscribed on 18 night and sent sim on 19 morning..I plan to port in my Singtel no next week but temp no has activated last night after 12:30am...can consider as 20th Aug but plan cannot change to $18...take it as $2 for extra 100 calls/sms....:s12:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top