StarHub MaxInfinity Fiber Optic - Experience

XDingDong

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
1,347
Reaction score
18
Yea still down in bedok as of now. How to demand compensation from them ah? I just installed fibre less than 1 month. Sian.
 

shyan

Junior Member
Joined
May 15, 2001
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
It is up in Bedok, don't know what was it fixed, gave up and went to bed last night.
 

theveed

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Damn it, 14hrs outage now, Bukit Merah area.

Called tech support, no solution, called customer service, told me to call tech support. Starting service stinks.

Losing money not being able to work, can the contract be voided so I can movr back to cable internet, I wonder. Though the internet on the hubstation not working either.
 

CoolSilverRider

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
603
Reaction score
0
Damn it, 14hrs outage now, Bukit Merah area.

Called tech support, no solution, called customer service, told me to call tech support. Starting service stinks.

Losing money not being able to work, can the contract be voided so I can movr back to cable internet, I wonder. Though the internet on the hubstation not working either.

if you want can...just quote them they unable to meet SLA standard!...lolx:D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top