Michelleang
Member
- Joined
- Mar 30, 2012
- Messages
- 416
- Reaction score
- 0
Should I start regreting that I sign up with Starhub?

Should I start regreting that I sign up with Starhub?![]()
Crappy service, even crappier router grr..
Still no internet at home.

Me regretted since the first day of installation too, until nw they haven't solve the problem of my browser cannot display the webpage intermittently.I've regretted the day they started the installation of the Fibre!!!![]()
Me regretted since the first day of installation too, until nw they haven't solve the problem of my browser cannot display the webpage intermittently.
Me regretted since the first day of installation too, until nw they haven't solve the problem of my browser cannot display the webpage intermittently.
I'm having this problem too!!
it is super annoying....it causes my web applications to fail as well.
Does anyone know if it is a router problem or just a plain starhub problem we can't do anything about?
Dear experts,
Anyone on Starhub MaxInfinity Plan and have use this program called CAMFROG (Camfrog Video Chat Rooms & Live Webcams!)
I am having issues with the video chat. According to Starhub Helpdesk it could be due to the program provider blocking IP range 182.55.xxx.xxx used by Starhub.
I would like to seek your advice if they are trying to smoke me.
1. Please check this link : 20120528_2050_39.avi - YouTube (using MaxOnline)
2. Compare with this link Camfrog using HP wireless tether.avi - YouTube
(Connected via mobile phone transmitting as wireless gateway)
3 Compare with this link : fibre2.avi - YouTube (using ISP2: Max Infinity)
As you could observe, when I use ISP1 and my mobile phone as service provider, there is no problem with CAMFROG program (video chat is ok) The moment I change to ISP2, it will hang after 20s (the video).
Any expert please advice.
My view is:
If the provider of CAMFROG blocks starhub IP, I will not be even able to connect to the program.However, I could connect to the program, open the chat room (eg CAMFROG ASIA), open the video. The chat room's main chat is running smoothly. Only the video hangs after 15s . There is no issue to Maxonline or using my phone.
Update: Starhub say CAMFROG may be the one blocking their IPs. Is there such thing? My friend using Singtel Fiber no such issue (although different IPs)
jurong west no service