Kindovic
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 17, 2001
- Messages
- 10,415
- Reaction score
- 1
well said...truth is you are not the only 1
truth is that is what they always said
truth is the problem is still ongoing
truth is we all know that isn't true.

well said...truth is you are not the only 1
truth is that is what they always said
truth is the problem is still ongoing
truth is we all know that isn't true.
mine still down... totally no light in the ont...whose starhub fibre optic is down?
mine is....![]()
I use the web pcshow link to request for sales representative to call me up.. apparently... they didn't call me after 2 working days... maybe they just not interested...all i can say is i'm not renewing the contract wif starhub... totally disappointed
So I gather that StarHub MaxInfinity is not stable, and that I should not upgrade my cable internet to fibre internet?![]()
Depends on the provider you're looking at. I'd say, avoid the big 3 though.

I use the web pcshow link to request for sales representative to call me up.. apparently... they didn't call me after 2 working days... maybe they just not interested...
Did you guys received an sms by Starhub saying they are conducting a urgent NGNBN maintenance?
I see... so that pretty much limits my options, since I'm keen to sign up for only StarHub fibre to maintain the Hub Club discounts.![]()
Btw, I understand that StarHub MaxInfinity requires the use of their RG. Has anyone of u managed to bridge StarHub's RG with your own router, or even managed to use your router as the RG?
if you don't get voice. You can even do it without ASUS router... only if...
you gave a valid & solid reason to Starhub.
I see... so that pretty much limits my options, since I'm keen to sign up for only StarHub fibre to maintain the Hub Club discounts.![]()
hi, anyone knows whether asus nt66u router can work with starhub fiber connection?
anyone been experiencing very slow download speeds recently? My mediafire downloads speed using idm has dropped significantly.
wat is the speed u're downloading?anyone been experiencing very slow download speeds recently? My mediafire downloads speed using idm has dropped significantly.
Can, but no Digital Voice.
For those with itchy fingers, an N56U and keen to explore to get Digital Voice running, try the latest padavan firmware. Full VLAN and PRIO functionality means you can finally try to get Digital Voice running without a preset.