You guys know what router I be getting if I sign up home hub 500? Website say ac router. The router they gave me last time is dlink 5402sp , the speed very slow
Should be D-Link DIR-868L....

You guys know what router I be getting if I sign up home hub 500? Website say ac router. The router they gave me last time is dlink 5402sp , the speed very slow
Should be D-Link DIR-868L....
What88, you from starhub? Using 868L?

You use own router need call them arrange right. The router they gave you sucks??
Afaik the default router was not good and I kept it in the cupboard since day 1.![]()
I saw Xiaomi ac router very cheap. But don't know good or not
You guys know what router I be getting if I sign up home hub 500? Website say ac router. The router they gave me last time is dlink 5402sp , the speed very slow

Wanted to take homehub 500 for new bto after staying with myrepublic for 2years. to enjoy the hubber benefit.
is their current ac router good or not, cuz i still have an existing n66u to use.
cuz if lousy still can change to 3000 reward points.
eh wait, can we forefeit the router for reward points?
starting to miss static ip...
Just got my starhub 1gbps installed along with the Dlink 868L router.
Any kind souls can feedback the quality of this AC router? Or should i purchase a new ASUS AC router to replace it?
If u are using Wired.. The router is ok..
Its the wireless that cannot make it..
Try out and see if there is any blind spot in yr house or the wifi signal is weak..
I change to Asus becoz it got better wifi range and more configuration to play with.
Alright thanks for your advice, i would test out the wifi signal tonight.
If we were to use our own ASUS router, we need to call in starhub hotline to have them change some settings on their back-end right?
anyone experiencing intermittent connection on starhub fiber now?
anyone experiencing intermittent connection on starhub fiber now?
wired.
damn frustrating.
Mine was a direct ONT.. So it plug and play ..
No setting required.