hi bros, facing a bit of an issue with the 868l.
Starhub installed my Homehub 500 on 16 June, with the Dlink DIR 868L. Everything was okay, with some downtime the next two days. But anyway, right now, the huawei nucleus connect seems fine, it's the 868L. Sometimes, the 868L doesn't get connected, even after my modem is on. Basically, the globe light is forever orange. Even after restarting my router/modem (with modem/router still on), sometimes the problem persist. Basically what makes it work is, I switch off all, then I on my modem, and on my router straight after that. If like I on my router first, let it settle down, and then on the modem, globe light will still remain orange. Very puzzling for me cos I always thought the modem/router will try to connect real time, not cannot connect one time, then won't get connected already unless restart something.
I don't experience any intermittent connection after connected whatsoever. Only thing is the Wifi. A little shaky when it's 2 or 1 out of 4bars. Like sometimes there won't be any connection, then suddenly it's fine. Last time on ST, no issue at all with the Aztech modem. Signal in fact also better.
I changed to SH because of the 868L leh...... Anyone experience the same issue, or have any advice/solutions for me?
I was thinking maybe changing the DNS server on both the router and my PC. think that would help?