STI ETF

Mecisteus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2002
Messages
55,815
Reaction score
12,242
Waiting for STI ETF to hit below $2 then consider hoot for the long haul. Sg economy so poor now, wont be a pipe dream right?

For STI ETF, I have been doing a RSP.

I treat it like buying any endowment or insurance plan.

And my expected returns is low for STI.

I also have a bigger and core portfolio in global stocks.
 

Thoreldan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
21,825
Reaction score
17,005
For STI ETF, I have been doing a RSP.

I treat it like buying any endowment or insurance plan.

And my expected returns is low for STI.

I also have a bigger and core portfolio in global stocks.

whats your ratio?
something like global 80%, sti etf 20%?
 

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
12,206
Reaction score
2,669
Just received dividend in my Saxo account. But havent recieved yet in my FSM account.
 

Ahboy069

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2018
Messages
1,747
Reaction score
341
Buy with scb trading account ... never receive lei??? Anyone has experience with scb trading ... before that use poems dividend go to dbs as is linked to cdp
 

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Messages
84,165
Reaction score
10,088
Buy with scb trading account ... never receive lei??? Anyone has experience with scb trading ... before that use poems dividend go to dbs as is linked to cdp

Late by 1 day. Don’t worry.
 

highsulphur

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
77,932
Reaction score
40,432
What's the total div per share again? Mine looks abit weird

Is it a total of 0.059? With 3 components?
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top