- Joined
- Sep 17, 2011
- Messages
- 47,253
- Reaction score
- 5,238
Actually i am curious, u manually click one ah? alot of work wor...distress then disappear like kozumi.
i only use chrome and logitech mouse. no AI no automation. handmade craft likes.
Actually i am curious, u manually click one ah? alot of work wor...distress then disappear like kozumi.
i only use chrome and logitech mouse. no AI no automation. handmade craft likes.
I'm curious as well. If we have the raw data we can chart and see if its true.Actually i am curious, u manually click one ah? alot of work wor...
So he claims he reads thru all your posts and likes them manually. Thats 1 post every 6 seconds.I don't see how he can like 10 of my posts from diff threads in the past hour all in the same minute.
train osu god mode.Actually i am curious, u manually click one ah? alot of work wor...
dunno y he like to use big words to express his thoughts among normal ppl. whats more its used forcefully. no need to use big words to let ppl know u are eloquentwah zans just like only small small issue = y u need to use simi occam razor threaten like that?
later my darling @WhyNPNT feel distressed how sia?
Dunno y u think it's big wordsdunno y he like to use big words to express his thoughts among normal ppl. whats more its used forcefully. no need to use big words to let ppl know u are eloquent
Mods, please ban all these forumers that exhibits such anti-social behavior.
When u post there's a button there for me to express my emotion towards your post.If this is not spam, then I don't know what to call this behaviour...borderline harassing riao.
Dont like you means dont like you.Machiam DDOS rike that lor, cannot do anything one
I gave you an angry reaction.Cronies cricle jerk each other of course high rank lol. I would love to see the stats after removing the reactions from your gang. I guess the real karens are the selfish ones who are adversely affecting those who are not interested in these unsolicited and disingenuous likes which crowd out the original intent of reactions. There is value from getting alerts for reactions, just not from you
Satki I didn't know reaction can turn you on and off.Yes, Admin has mentioned this interim solution. I have opted to add those individuals to my ignore list instead. I do appreciate being informed when a person reacts to my posts, just not those 'spammy' ones. Isnt this hypocritical, u may ask? Well, those individuals had spammed me to the extent of being pissed off, so i do not want to be informed of their reactions anymore. It is their method of spamming their reactions that had turned me off...
Making a thread seems more like bullying than anything.Yup, their group likes to use bully tactics...
The reaction button is for everybody to utilise. If everybody starts using, your inbox will still be flooded regardless.Pursuant to the TOS
The usage of scripts to like posts in bulk has resulted in denial of service for users who wish to use the notifications. The proper working of the function has been impaired.
lol... you gotta be kidding, you sure you ish a mod?Actually i am curious, u manually click one ah? alot of work wor...
When ignore me?Yet another spammer, Hyperephania
Looks like this forumer has some sort of mental illness. I'm surprised that the mods are so indifferent to him.woah, moi got hit by the angry army. this is a small selection of reactions i got. cannot imagine the rest of the forumers...
![]()
i dunno abt illness. i tot it was indiscriminate spamming to slap angry reactions to all moi posts...Looks like this forumer has some sort of mental illness. I'm surprised that the mods are so indifferent to him.