SUSS Law 2020

Kpopmelody

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
So apparently I have received a verification email from them on my student email, but after I activated my account, the website still listed their items with the usual purchase prices. I do not know if the system had even recognised my student email.

And also currently their catalogue does not contain two of the books in the list. Probably out of stock?

I have sent an email to them with regard to the two mentioned issues.

Hmm but I am surprised that we can actually purchase with PayNow with them. But I do not know the prices they are offering you are the discounted prices or normal ones.

PS: We can actually PM each other on things related to our course of study in future, if you guys are okay with it.

Maybe we can start a whatapps group haha

Hi fellas,

Question on these recommended textbooks:

Are we expected to have all 6 or just one for each subject?

We need to have those 6 books and All students are encouraged to have a complete set of textbooks before classes commence in February 2020.
 

accessories

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2019
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
So apparently I have received a verification email from them on my student email, but after I activated my account, the website still listed their items with the usual purchase prices. I do not know if the system had even recognised my student email.

And also currently their catalogue does not contain two of the books in the list. Probably out of stock?

I have sent an email to them with regard to the two mentioned issues.

Hmm but I am surprised that we can actually purchase with PayNow with them. But I do not know the prices they are offering you are the discounted prices or normal ones.

PS: We can actually PM each other on things related to our course of study in future, if you guys are okay with it.

Yep. I’m ok.
Hmmm since kpopmelody suggested a whatsapp group, i sent him/her a pm with my number. :)
 
Last edited:

charminion

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hihi! i've been lurking around here too. congrats on your acceptance. may i ask how do we get a mymail user id and password?
 

Kpopmelody

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
hihi! i've been lurking around here too. congrats on your acceptance. may i ask how do we get a mymail user id and password?

Congrats too ^^ There is a separate email that stated our id and password.

Sure, if you are comfortable with revealing your number. Maybe we can start by dropping each other a PM? :s13:
Yep. I’m ok.
Hmmm since kpopmelody suggested a whatsapp group, i sent him/her a pm with my number. :)

I’ll start a group chat if at least 5 people pm with their numbers.
 

1chuan

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Anyone having problems changing the password on the student portal? I can't seem to find the left side menu ?
 

1chuan

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I have checked against the textbook list's price to booklink's website pricing, the SUSS listed price is already lower. I am also checking if there are e-books version of the text books available.

If the 2 books are the Singapore chronicles books, you can get them from the stbooks website listed on the list


So apparently I have received a verification email from them on my student email, but after I activated my account, the website still listed their items with the usual purchase prices. I do not know if the system had even recognised my student email.

And also currently their catalogue does not contain two of the books in the list. Probably out of stock?

I have sent an email to them with regard to the two mentioned issues.

Hmm but I am surprised that we can actually purchase with PayNow with them. But I do not know the prices they are offering you are the discounted prices or normal ones.

PS: We can actually PM each other on things related to our course of study in future, if you guys are okay with it.
 

Saltee

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Anyone paying non subsidised fees?

I'm under the full programme fee category, accepted into 2020/01 but may have to defer and try to get a scholarship. Any tips?
 

Saltee

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I'm new and cannot reply PMs, sorry! I've just been lurking 😁

Anyone paying non subsidised fees?

I'm under the full programme fee category, accepted into 2020/01 but may have to defer and try to get a scholarship. Any tips?
 

accessories

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2019
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Ok, so they replied me and quoted the total amount of $278.80, which I can PayNow to their hp number.. And once the books are ready, they’ll deliver to me (free delivery for purchases above $150)
So that means the indicated prices in our emails are already student rates then? 🤨

Apparently publishers gave more discounts and Booklink has refunded me $28.60. So total I paid $250.20 for the 4 books. Waiting for 2 to be in stock before they’ll deliver together.
Just for info..
 

jazz_chin

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Ya me too! Just received the refund

Apparently publishers gave more discounts and Booklink has refunded me $28.60. So total I paid $250.20 for the 4 books. Waiting for 2 to be in stock before they’ll deliver together.
Just for info..
 

jazz_chin

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Another way is connect using suss email. Can send to someone centrally the contact numbers to form watsapp chat.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top