SUSS Part Time 2019/07

VL.Seraph

Junior Member
Joined
May 20, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello all, received Final Offer for BSc Business.
Any WhatsApp or Telegram group chats to join?
 
Last edited:

zcrusader

Junior Member
Joined
May 17, 2017
Messages
70
Reaction score
0

Aliensurge

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2018
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Anyone know the chances of getting accepted into a course with a non related diploma and work experience?
 

wabbit92

Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
212
Reaction score
3
22 years old to 25 years old for year 1 students. anything above that u belong to 10% or maybe even 1% minority of the age group

i dun agree with the stats given, it sounds more like full time cohort.

I think its dependent on the course as well, I am taking aerospace, 27 this year but I am already one of the youngest in my batch. Average will be late 20s to late 30s .
 

juventusfc27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
13,625
Reaction score
0
i dun agree with the stats given, it sounds more like full time cohort.

I think its dependent on the course as well, I am taking aerospace, 27 this year but I am already one of the youngest in my batch. Average will be late 20s to late 30s .
I'm from PT intake too.

Well, i based on wat i saw for my core modules (class of 35 to 50 students), u-core module (class of 40 students) and the students in the exam hall.

Most ppl would have graduated by 28-30 years old just saying
 

wabbit92

Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
212
Reaction score
3
I'm from PT intake too.

Well, i based on wat i saw for my core modules (class of 35 to 50 students), u-core module (class of 40 students) and the students in the exam hall.

Most ppl would have graduated by 28-30 years old just saying




Sure no worries, just saying whats for my course too, able to share which course were you from?
 

NickWongKS

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Anyone know the chances of getting accepted into a course with a non related diploma and work experience?
I was from NP - Electronic And Computer Engineering with GPA 2.809 and got enlisted into army as a transport operator. I applied BSc Finance and got in without any relevant work experience or education background. So I don't know they base on what factors to determine if you are eligible for the course either.
 

Aliensurge

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2018
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
I was from NP - Electronic And Computer Engineering with GPA 2.809 and got enlisted into army as a transport operator. I applied BSc Finance and got in without any relevant work experience or education background. So I don't know they base on what factors to determine if you are eligible for the course either.

Oh nice. How is it going for you? Transitioning from 1 background to another?
 

Tingxx

Junior Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I see... Yes, I have selected already. Is there any finance groupchat that you know of we can join?

No idea leh. Don't seem to find any open groupchat for bsc finance. Maybe we can create one. @jxzeee can join too.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top