SUSS Part Time 2019/07

CanT_Make_IT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
16,144
Reaction score
291
You already done all the actual quizzes?i just started writing practice quiz, Pass but not over 40....., how to know pass or fail?

I done both reading and listening. Left with Grammar and written essay :(

Listening I got 65% only
Reading I failed :s13:
 

cloudy_fog

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
I done both reading and listening. Left with Grammar and written essay :(

Listening I got 65% only
Reading I failed :s13:
Grammar practise qns already so hard, I already cursing when doing haha, choices are so close. Tmr then try the other 2quizzes. Gl to you on your grammar n written essay, hope it pull up overall.
 

CanT_Make_IT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
16,144
Reaction score
291
Grammar practise qns already so hard, I already cursing when doing haha, choices are so close. Tmr then try the other 2quizzes. Gl to you on your grammar n written essay, hope it pull up overall.

I must get 75% for overall?
 

CanT_Make_IT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
16,144
Reaction score
291
yup... omg

i did my reading and grammar, at 67.5% :( im worried

I havent do grammar yet :(

think I go practice more before I start. hopefully it helps to pull up my marks.

Anyway, I am ready to take up this lesson. My english too cui liao.

I will suffer next time..:s22::s22:
 

Shahu97

Junior Member
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello, a newbie here both at hardwarezone and SUSS. I got accepted into part time BLSCM for the upcoming 2019/07 intake and quite excited to start hehehehe. Any tips for surviving Uni and work? Honestly I have no idea what to expect for 1st sem lmaoooo
 

Onelastwish

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2012
Messages
7,440
Reaction score
1
Hello, a newbie here both at hardwarezone and SUSS. I got accepted into part time BLSCM for the upcoming 2019/07 intake and quite excited to start hehehehe. Any tips for surviving Uni and work? Honestly I have no idea what to expect for 1st sem lmaoooo

Be discipline and practise good time management skills.

That will lay the foundation for your academic journey in SUSS.

Have fun and make friends, build up your network. Best wishes!

:)
 

vectorguru

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2000
Messages
793
Reaction score
0
Hello, a newbie here both at hardwarezone and SUSS. I got accepted into part time BLSCM for the upcoming 2019/07 intake and quite excited to start hehehehe. Any tips for surviving Uni and work? Honestly I have no idea what to expect for 1st sem lmaoooo

yup, glad that you are excited about school and that's a positive good start...perhaps you can also refer to the resources available here: http://learningservices.suss.edu.sg/self-directed.html
 

Kraken203

Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2019
Messages
368
Reaction score
0
After your student portal is ready they will send u a email for u to set up. After which, you can go access your timetable within the student portal itself.

You can also see your exam dates before hand, (e-services -> personalised exam timetable). The seat number will only be available when it is closer to the exam date. Hope this helps.

when will I know my time table and when to collect my study material ?
 

CanT_Make_IT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
16,144
Reaction score
291
After your student portal is ready they will send u a email for u to set up. After which, you can go access your timetable within the student portal itself.

You can also see your exam dates before hand, (e-services -> personalised exam timetable). The seat number will only be available when it is closer to the exam date. Hope this helps.


Where is the timetable and where to see if I have any textbook to collect, is it under course materials? If yes, as of now everything still Jan 2019...:s22::s22:
 

cheryllogic

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi cheryllogic! nice to know got kaki... I just received the email today that application successful.

May I within how many years do you intend to complete this degree?
Yay I also received the offer and accepted! Paid first sem's school fees. Looking forward to meet you!

Seems like not many BAEL students on this portal lolol.

I don't intend to rush, so maybe 3.5 to 4 years. Taking just 3 modules for the first sem in case I can't cope! The last time I studied was 2014.
 
Last edited:

MajiMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
19,915
Reaction score
3,108
Where is the timetable and where to see if I have any textbook to collect, is it under course materials? If yes, as of now everything still Jan 2019...:s22::s22:

Timetable will be out on the student portal -> e-services -> Course Timetable on 15th July.

To see whether you will be getting textbooks/course materials for your modules, you can see it under the student portal -> course materials content checklist and select the programme listed under the faculty. It will tell you whether you are getting any physical course materials.

The listing will update by 21th Jun when course offers are out for current semester student.

Not sure which programme you are taking, some modules may not be in your own faculty.

For e.g. In social work, students have to take psychology and sociology, so have to check the programme in SHBS as well as social work (NSHD).
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top