CanT_Make_IT
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2006
- Messages
- 16,144
- Reaction score
- 291
wah so fast receive my email ID..
need to do english test
need to do english test

Okay sure. What's your telegram ID, I shall create a PT BSc Finance group. Interested parties please reply with your tele ID. Thanks!No idea leh. Don't seem to find any open groupchat for bsc finance. Maybe we can create one. @jxzeee can join too.
I am not sure, as class have not started yet. I hope I can cope with the modules as I am going to work full time too.Oh nice. How is it going for you? Transitioning from 1 background to another?
I am not sure, as class have not started yet. I hope I can cope with the modules as I am going to work full time too.
wah so fast receive my email ID..
need to do english test![]()
shall we open a telegram group? perhaps just for the tea sesh would be good too
@sunnyjn
@px1235
Okay sure. What's your telegram ID, I shall create a PT BSc Finance group. Interested parties please reply with your tele ID. Thanks!
Anyone currently enrolled in Building and Project Management (BBPM) course? I’m planning to create a WhatsApp group to gather all students from that course to clear any doubts/ talk about anything related to that course/ modules in the group![]()
Have you done the test ?
scare fail leh![]()
i’d just done with the practice questions that are not graded.
haha stress sia :’)

Okay sure. What's your telegram ID, I shall create a PT BSc Finance group. Interested parties please reply with your tele ID. Thanks!
For the English test on quiz, each section is it need to score at least 40marks?practise qns already so hard.....


Lol wait till you see the real quiz..
I failed my reading![]()