SUSS Part Time 2019/07

orinyori

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
813
Reaction score
1
Hi,


I would suggest that you to check canvas first to see whether your modules use ebooks or physical books. I went down to collect it but I was told ebooks are used for my modules. So my trip was wasted. I find it stupid that for modules with ebooks, they also sent out email asking you to go down to collect materials then went down waste time....

Thanks. How do I go about or where do I see if I dont need a physical text book after logging into canvas?

You can actually log into the student portal, click on "COURSE MATERIALS CONTENT CHECKLIST", then click your relevant program to see whether etextbook or physical textbook would be used.

Do note that if you have cross-program modules, you'll need to find them in the respective list. (eg. BUS modules are under business, ACC modules are under accountancy)
 

lovespoo

Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2013
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Anyone know which chapter the pre-course quiz cover ? How am i suppose to know what to study if there's no info. Or am i suppose to wait 15 july before they annouce which chapter i have to study?
 

akalawoo

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2003
Messages
99
Reaction score
1
Anyone know which chapter the pre-course quiz cover ? How am i suppose to know what to study if there's no info. Or am i suppose to wait 15 july before they annouce which chapter i have to study?

I guess got to check on canvas lol ... btw u which course??
 

snoozex

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2005
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
16
Anyone know which chapter the pre-course quiz cover ? How am i suppose to know what to study if there's no info. Or am i suppose to wait 15 july before they annouce which chapter i have to study?


Guess it might depends on your course/subjects... one of my subjects has an email sent to us detailing the units for each quiz.. but anyway that is not a "typical" module... I am wondering does the format applies to all... if yes, then first two units for first pre quiz.... otherwise have to wait till 15th
 

jiayitai

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
The English Proficiency Programme

May I asked regarding the English Proficiency Programme, I see that there's 4 different components (Writing/Grammar, Reading, Listening and Essay).

75% is required to pass the module and it says that each of the components weights 25%.

Must I score 75% in all 4 components respectively in order to pass or I just need to make sure that the percentage of the four components add up to 75%? :s11:
 

R.Brewster

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
May I asked regarding the English Proficiency Programme, I see that there's 4 different components (Writing/Grammar, Reading, Listening and Essay).

75% is required to pass the module and it says that each of the components weights 25%.

Must I score 75% in all 4 components respectively in order to pass or I just need to make sure that the percentage of the four components add up to 75%? :s11:

total score 75% i think
 

PantsuSniffer

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
started a whatsapp group with a couple of people from PT BSc Marketing. If anyone wanna join just drop me and PM.
 

CanT_Make_IT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
16,143
Reaction score
291
Hoseh, I missed the deadline for PSEA submission.

Previously I called the hotline and she say can submit any time leh :(

Can appeal bo :(
 

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
15,599
Reaction score
58
anyone from business analytics degree, is the mathematics tough in this course? what about those business analytics modules which one is hard to grasp?
 

snoozex

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2005
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
16
anyone from business analytics degree, is the mathematics tough in this course? what about those business analytics modules which one is hard to grasp?


Hi Biogentic,


It is pretty hard to get biz analytic people to reply you... to be frank, I think you should be able to handle it



Why do you think it is maths intensive? It is actually more of stats intensive rather than maths intensive... and basically you learn how to use software(s) to perform the analytics and then interpret the results... interpretation of the results requires you to have good understanding of stats
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top