SUSS Part Time 2019/07

Joined
Jun 4, 2018
Messages
12,684
Reaction score
0
hello, anyone has any idea if which credit card I can use to pay for school fees and at the same time accumulate miles/cashback? thanks in adv! :)

I am not familiar with school fees payment,

but if it's interest free payments for the first 6 mths only OCBC and another bank is interest free.

As for miles/cashback, you can look at this article:

https://blog.seedly.sg/best-cashback-credit-cards/
 
Joined
Jun 4, 2018
Messages
12,684
Reaction score
0
Congratz to those receiving the acceptance offer. May I know anyone in the bacc course? Care to form a group.

got accepted into BACC too :) is there alr an existing group for BACC? add me: @icebear230

I applied BACC too. My emailed stated that as well. All the best for your result. Your interview was morning or afternoon?

Jia you to all accountancy applicants :) won’t want to make a 2nd choice :p

Heard CCA helps too..

Accounting

Hi y'all future accounting students, there is a telegram group for students to band together :)

ACC FT - t.me/@SUSSFullTimeAccountancyStudents
ACC 2018 - t.me/SUSSACC2018

ACC (whatsapp) - pls pm me for the link :)


Useful Guides - https://digitalsenior.sg/suss-10-things/
 
Last edited:

cloudy_fog

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
Hi, may I ask for the sde101, essay writing, how do we go about checking for plagiarism? How to check before we submit? Thank you.
 

wefiewee

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
hi, anyone who applied for moe tuition loan received approval from bank already?

I sent in my application on 30May, still waiting for the approval letter.
 

snoozex

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2005
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
16
Hi,


Just wondering anyone will be taking the following modules coming July semester:


ANL303 Fundamentals of Data Mining
ANL321 Statistical Methods


Thanks
 

Shahu97

Junior Member
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
hi, anyone who applied for moe tuition loan received approval from bank already?

I sent in my application on 30May, still waiting for the approval letter.

I just received my approval today; I applied on 25 May. Not sure if you have received alr, but if you haven’t, you can email Juliaty if the revised invoice haven’t reach you by 13 June and they will provide the extension accordingly. That’s what she advised me. Hope that helps!
 

wefiewee

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I just received my approval today; I applied on 25 May. Not sure if you have received alr, but if you haven’t, you can email Juliaty if the revised invoice haven’t reach you by 13 June and they will provide the extension accordingly. That’s what she advised me. Hope that helps!

i call dbs to check, its already been approved but i have yet to receive the letter. suss mentioned to notify them via email once i get the letter. alright, will request for extension if theres any delay
 

Ken115

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hi

I just enrolled to SUSS part time degree in this year July.

Heard that it is a 100% exam basis?

Is it true
 

orinyori

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
813
Reaction score
1
Hi

I just enrolled to SUSS part time degree in this year July.

Heard that it is a 100% exam basis?

Is it true

It's not true. So far, at SUSS, I haven't encountered any modules that are 100% exam based. All the modules I've taken consist of assignments, quizzes, and exams. Look at your curriculum plan - click into the individual modules and you will see the course synopsis. The course synopsis would indicate the components that carry marks for that course.
 

snoozex

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2005
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
16
Hi

I just enrolled to SUSS part time degree in this year July.

Heard that it is a 100% exam basis?

Is it true


Just went for an interview at SUSS today... well, interesting to find out one of the subjects I applied for is 100% coursework no exam at all... it is different from the description of the module which is supposed to have 50% exam.... :D
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top