SUSS Part Time 2019/07

PantsuSniffer

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
BSBM - BSc Marketing part time anyone?

Anyone got into part time BSBM - BSc Marketing?

is there a telegram group or something for part time people? Super confused about stuff and its so hard to find info about these stuff.
 

Sean2207

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hi I got into marketing as well! Add me on telegram- @Sean2207

Anyone got into part time BSBM - BSc Marketing?

is there a telegram group or something for part time people? Super confused about stuff and its so hard to find info about these stuff.
 

yves77

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2018
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Hi guys. We have a whatsapp group for BLSCM 2019/07.

Please pm me your number so I can add you all up.

Thank you.
 

AceIclair

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2019
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Hi guys. We have a whatsapp group for BLSCM 2019/07.

Please pm me your number so I can add you all up.

Thank you.
Hi! I am from BLSCM July 2019 intake. Able to tell me your telegram for me to pm you my number? (I don't have enough posts on hardwarezone to pm anybody :(
 

yves77

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2018
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Hi guys. BLSCM 2019/07 have a whatsapp grp. Do add me up in tele @h_0710 I will add you guys up!
 

rnk888

Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2016
Messages
129
Reaction score
6
How do I view my class room for the module? Seems like nothing appear on my calendar yet
 

orinyori

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
813
Reaction score
1
How do I view my class room for the module? Seems like nothing appear on my calendar yet

The timetable with your class and location would be released on 15 July. This is your first semester so you may not be familiar, but the timetable is always released a week before the semester starts. So you can take note for the future semesters too :)
 

snoozex

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2005
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
16
The timetable with your class and location would be released on 15 July. This is your first semester so you may not be familiar, but the timetable is always released a week before the semester starts. So you can take note for the future semesters too :)


Hi,


Can I check how about the attendance i.e. how strict is SUSS? And how about the exam, both full time and part time students take the same paper at the same venue? Will the exam be in daytime?


Thanks!
 

areudamn

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2018
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Do ya'll know if we have to register for anything or just show up on the 13th?

nope you can just show up but there are some workshops/courses that require you to sign up before being able to attend.

you can check it out on suss website - July intake orientation!
 

orinyori

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
813
Reaction score
1
Hi,


Can I check how about the attendance i.e. how strict is SUSS? And how about the exam, both full time and part time students take the same paper at the same venue? Will the exam be in daytime?


Thanks!

Attendance is not compulsory. In fact, most tutors don't take attendance. However! There are modules where some lessons are compulsory. For example, some modules have presentations which would contribute to your grade for the module. Days with the presentation would be compulsory. Some modules may also have participation marks. So it's best to look at the assessment components for your modules and also look at the assignment booklets once they are available to see which lessons are compulsory.

There are 5 possible exam time slots: 10am-12pm, 1-3pm, 4-6pm, 7.30-9.30pm, 7.30-10.30pm

Actually, the exam timetable for the upcoming semester has already been released:
https://www.suss.edu.sg/PublicPorta.../Exam_Timetable&attachmentShowType=attachment
 

rnk888

Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2016
Messages
129
Reaction score
6
The timetable with your class and location would be released on 15 July. This is your first semester so you may not be familiar, but the timetable is always released a week before the semester starts. So you can take note for the future semesters too :)

Thanks man! Appreciate ur advice. Does the material collection centre operate on weekend and if it does, on a half day or same timing as per normal day
 

snoozex

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2005
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
16
Thanks man! Appreciate ur advice. Does the material collection centre operate on weekend and if it does, on a half day or same timing as per normal day


Hi,


I would suggest that you to check canvas first to see whether your modules use ebooks or physical books. I went down to collect it but I was told ebooks are used for my modules. So my trip was wasted. I find it stupid that for modules with ebooks, they also sent out email asking you to go down to collect materials then went down waste time....
 

rnk888

Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2016
Messages
129
Reaction score
6
Hi,


I would suggest that you to check canvas first to see whether your modules use ebooks or physical books. I went down to collect it but I was told ebooks are used for my modules. So my trip was wasted. I find it stupid that for modules with ebooks, they also sent out email asking you to go down to collect materials then went down waste time....

Thanks. How do I go about or where do I see if I dont need a physical text book after logging into canvas?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top