Syfe REIT+

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score

aamaterasu

Reaction score
Feel that there is no good time to invest, just got to be disciplined and slowly top up month after month. There is really no meaning to monitor the stock prices as it is a long term investment. Today it can be red and tomorrow it can be green. It doesn't matter. In the long run, it will always go up. My 2c.

TehSi99

Master Member
Reaction score
Feel that there is no good time to invest, just got to be disciplined and slowly top up month after month. There is really no meaning to monitor the stock prices as it is a long term investment. Today it can be red and tomorrow it can be green. It doesn't matter. In the long run, it will always go up. My 2c.

Yes, but still painful.

If 20-25% down, dont know how long it will takes to breakeven.

kurt111494

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, but still painful.

If 20-25% down, dont know how long it will takes to breakeven.
Even if break even...might need to wait for years...and by then inflation would have eroded the value of the original sum :unsure:

PC-User

Master Member
Reaction score
TMD where are those who used to say 'only kumgong put money in banks never invest'?

Lucky I only invest 20% of the money. 20% of 20% ≈ 4% gone.

BiomedicalPasta

Master Member
Reaction score
Its funny, when things are down, ppl say its bad time to invest. When things are up, its too expensive, missed the boat etc.

It really depend on perspective. Im down 16% and I have insurance friends telling me to buy their saving plans with the amount I put in monthly but this to me is a good time to continue dcaing.

PortaPumper

Banned
Reaction score
started DCA earlier before RU war .... no red until disheartened ... but must endure and continue DCA for a better tomorrow .... confident few years later can bounce back up

f4ll3n

Reaction score
anyone had experience when trying to proceed with full-withdrawal? what happens to dividends not-yet-disbursed from recently ex-div holdings?

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone still with Reit+... SG reit is quite low now..is it time to buy in ?

or any alternative from reit+ ? reit+ is paying monthly admin which is quite siong.

seowcc

Reaction score
IIRC, Syfe will hold the cash dividend to maintain a 1% cash holding to ensure you can pay them fee.. During re-balancing, they will use cash to buy more REIT shares.. Note that the % growth in your REIT+ portfolio includes the dividend payout (whether cash or incremental REIT purchases), not % growth over your invested principal amount.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.