Syfe REIT+

Reaction score
2 weeks ago when Syfe rebalanced my portfolio (Global) I was a bit wary. I was worried that I would miss out when the market rebounds. Now after seeing what happened last week and especially now over the weekend, I am very happy that my Syfe portfolio is very conservative and could avoid further losses. I am now confident that we will sail through this storm and in a few months will come out stronger than before. I will continue to DCA and make use of the lower prices.

Reaction score
I think it's a good time to start, but because you do not have any brokerage charges, I suggest to contribute every month with a certain amount (little bit smaller lump sum and then monthly contributions). If prices go further down, you will benefit by buying more with the same amount. If prices increase, good for you but also keep buying.

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
2 weeks ago when Syfe rebalanced my portfolio (Global) I was a bit wary. I was worried that I would miss out when the market rebounds. Now after seeing what happened last week and especially now over the weekend, I am very happy that my Syfe portfolio is very conservative and could avoid further losses. I am now confident that we will sail through this storm and in a few months will come out stronger than before. I will continue to DCA and make use of the lower prices.

This thread is about reit+ though.
For reit+ they changed to 50/50 last week. Cant remember which day. Doesnt matter. Just continue to add monthly and dont look at it till years later

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
At the end of this downturn, due to the low interest rate environment (2009 all over again?), reits to chiong? So just continue to add monthly

Brown24

Reaction score
The withdrawal process takes very long. Submitted the request 1 week ago still haven't receive the money.

Reaction score
Feedback alr. They tell me I will receive by end of the days everytime I asked.
Good luck to all...

Do they say why they still haven't processed?

I can only comment on their Global portfolio, I don't have REIT+, but they processed my test withdrawal within less than 2 days (from my request till it was in the bank account).

Hwsemb

Reaction score
The withdrawal process takes very long. Submitted the request 1 week ago still haven't receive the money.

Are you using POSB/DBS bank account? Previously, I used POSB to redeem GLOBAL portfolio (submitted around 11am). Received withdrawn fund the next day when I checked my POSB balance around 7pm.

Ole Gunner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i want to get exposure to local REITs, but my workplace doesn't allow me to buy single stock names :(

considering Syfe REIT+ vs Lion-Phillip S-REIT ETF, which one makes more sense? i see both online also got people say no good :s13:

right now i am inclined to do the ETF cos Syfe got bond component, which i don't want

got about 20k of SRS money to put in, i figure now is a good time to go in but not sure if i should slowly deploy in 5k tranches or do lump sum...

eyching

Reaction score
i want to get exposure to local REITs, but my workplace doesn't allow me to buy single stock names :(

considering Syfe REIT+ vs Lion-Phillip S-REIT ETF, which one makes more sense? i see both online also got people say no good :s13:

right now i am inclined to do the ETF cos Syfe got bond component, which i don't want

got about 20k of SRS money to put in, i figure now is a good time to go in but not sure if i should slowly deploy in 5k tranches or do lump sum...

Make a poll, see how many of us eill do lump sum or tranches..

I ll go for tranches

RMCWMR

Banned
Reaction score

Working in a bank?

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score

You ask srs but do you know syfe srs is not ready now

Ole Gunner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Totally crashed yesterday, looks like it will continue to drop today. Looks like a good time to get in.

huiseh

Reaction score
Now mine is a whopping 51% Bond and 7% cash.
Really reluctant to top up because of this.

Posted from PCWX using Redmi Note 8T

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.