Syfe REIT+

JetStorm

Reaction score

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
it's a bit toppish unless open up.
agreee! i also feel Now it is a bit toppish ref to Now esp when we hve alrdy phased into 2 can dine (many fy went out to dine in 3-4 infact)

nt contradicting esp i m into searchg of gd Reits , i m gettg dismay w Syfe reits now, they seemed to sell & keep Following iedge too closely

yes shd Dca + search 4 other gd reits , & other type of stocks etc too (this is SYfe reits henc i could ONLY focus my topic on reits) but 1 shdnt dump all (even aft Dca all) still ended up in Reits
Anyway I also wont 1 shot put in everything lah. Most prob will dca and spread it over 5 months.

JetStorm

Reaction score
agreee! i also feel Now it is a bit toppish ref to Now esp when we hve alrdy phased into 2 can dine (many fy went out to dine in 3-4 infact)

nt contradicting esp i m into searchg of gd Reits , i m gettg dismay w Syfe reits now, they seemed to sell & keep Following iedge too closely

yes shd Dca + search 4 other gd reits , & other type of stocks etc too (this is SYfe reits henc i could ONLY focus my topic on reits) but 1 shdnt dump all (even aft Dca all) still ended up in Reits
nah no worries, this reits investment will only take up a small % of my overall portfolio. im invested in the other robos as well mah. But now got UOB simple invest for the balanced option which pays dividend also. Have about a month to decide between the two.

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like a good way to get REIT diversification if you are investing smaller sums.

I saw that in order to get 0.4% fees the minimum is 100K, so effectively $400 a year. Maybe that makes sense for a global equity portfolio but there is no way I am paying that for such a passive/bond-like REIT product.
I agree with u
Far too high $400 for a year. But then diff people diff taste ba

if not how Syfe get to learn, their company also need to eat

hahaha

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
UOB simple invest for the balanced option which pays dividend
yes i heard abt it (Receive S$10 to start investing when you sign up with the UOBAM Invest app today. For 3,000 new sign-ups only from 1 May 2021 to 30 June 2021.

Earn additional $10 credit and more when you refer your friends to sign-up and start investing with a minimum sum of S$500.)​

but i m worried too much bonds & other nonsense ...wat is the expected div again p.a? Maybe can set a new thread on this!​

but​

Fees charged to Investors​

S$25,000 and below​

Annual fee1 (inclusive of GST of 7%)

0.8% p.a.

2) 0.6% p.a. = Above S$25,000​

US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) fees (applies to sell trades for US-listed ETFs)​

0.00051%3 of the value sold​

Underlying fund-related fees (e.g. Management Fee, Trustee Fee, Valuation Fee etc.) payable out of the Funds to the Managers, the Trustee and other parties​

Please refer to respective fund prospectus.​

Notes:
  1. The annual fee is prorated and charged quarterly.​

2. The calculation for investment sums above S$25,000 is (total investment amount) x (annual fee of 0.6%).​

3. Based on prevailing SEC fee rates and is subject to change from time to time without notice. Please refer to the SEC website for latest updates.​

Last edited:

JetStorm

Reaction score
yes i heard abt it (Receive S$10 to start investing when you sign up with the UOBAM Invest app today. For 3,000 new sign-ups only from 1 May 2021 to 30 June 2021.

Earn additional $10 credit and more when you refer your friends to sign-up and start investing with a minimum sum of S$500.)​

but i m worried too much bonds & other nonsense ...wat is the expected div again p.a? Maybe can set a new thread on this!​

but​

Fees charged to Investors​

S$25,000 and below​

Annual fee1 (inclusive of GST of 7%)

0.8% p.a.

2) 0.6% p.a. = Above S$25,000​

US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) fees (applies to sell trades for US-listed ETFs)​

0.00051%3 of the value sold​

Underlying fund-related fees (e.g. Management Fee, Trustee Fee, Valuation Fee etc.) payable out of the Funds to the Managers, the Trustee and other parties​

Please refer to respective fund prospectus.​

Notes:
  1. The annual fee is prorated and charged quarterly.​

2. The calculation for investment sums above S$25,000 is (total investment amount) x (annual fee of 0.6%).​

3. Based on prevailing SEC fee rates and is subject to change from time to time without notice. Please refer to the SEC website for latest updates.​

I did create a new thread called UOB Simple Invest. Have to find out more about their product from UOB...

Last edited:

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of selling on 24 Jun, wondering if anyone else too? Thanks.
Me too. Lots of selling on 24 Jun. Wondering why is it so
Mapletree industrial trust rights issue which we have subscribe to it.

Where possible, will use the cash buffer in your portfolio to subscribe to these right issues. If the cash buffer is not sufficient, they will adjust your REIT portfolio to raise the necessary cash and subscribe to the rights

https://help.syfe.com/hc/en-us/arti...s-issues-preferential-offerings-on-my-behalf-

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score

Horizon Asia-Pacific Property Income Fund - usu income-generating portfolio would focus purely on REITs.

However, there are property developers that pay high dividends as well. It is also important to be aware that the REITs market is not very mature outside Australia, Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong. Hence, it is important to have real estate exposure via developers instead.​

henc edwus sellg https://endowus.com/support/4402990...Digest&utm_campaign=020721-FundDigest-Jun2021
https://www.janushenderson.com/en-s...property-income-fund/?identifier=LU2226123490

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
lots o Volatility!!! will b reducing this Reit pf 1day
1st dec till nw: 7 mth: 8.09% but opted 4 divs Not to be reinvested (recvd 1st payout o $100++ mths ago )

&
Wkly update is too Much le , unless 4 Short term

Heriophant

Master Member
Reaction score
lots o Volatility!!! will b reducing this Reit pf 1day
1st dec till nw: 7 mth: 8.09% but opted 4 divs Not to be reinvested (recvd 1st payout o $100++ mths ago )

&
Wkly update is too Much le , unless 4 Short term
Divident not reinvested but portfolio still green and 8.09% ahh ??

Last edited:

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
Divident not reinvested but portfolio still green and 8.09% ahh ??
Why so surprised?? Whether one opted for div reinv or not, it is still computed into your Over returns hence twr and the other computatn of return is diff (and both r in the green!!!)

if not how will syfe reit is alwys one of the top options: many threads in hwz alwys discussed strategy and s-reits too https://seedly.sg/questions/hey-guy...m_source=crm_notification&utm_medium=internal

Investmt decisions must b firm and not looking at them daily or weekly , unduly worrying due to volatility…..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.