TFIP IBF Cyber Security

Spinningring

Reaction score
How's ur interviews today?
It was fun. I don't know how to tell you. Meeting different people will have better understanding of the working culture. Every banks hiring manager will explain the roles they have for tfip candidate. The usual question will ask is intro urself. Then they will test you on what u share or what u wrote in the resume.

Geroro88

Reaction score
Applied for CyberSec and Cloud. Got a reply to take the cultural assessment last week. Yesterday got rejected. Still waiting for replies
Cultural assessment is it the UBS one for CS? So they will send rejection email to inform?

alphabiz

Reaction score
So far, i didn't receive any interview call or emails, is that means, I failed the assessment?
so sad.

MiloMojo

Reaction score
It was fun. I don't know how to tell you. Meeting different people will have better understanding of the working culture. Every banks hiring manager will explain the roles they have for tfip candidate. The usual question will ask is intro urself. Then they will test you on what u share or what u wrote in the resume.

Cool! So how many interviews have u cleared alr?

Any new FIs contacted u?

MiloMojo

Reaction score
Just received another call from UOB for a cyber role.

UOB seems to work a little different from other banks. The hiring manager (VP/ SVP) will contact u (call/email) directly to schedule interview.

Maybe their HR can't handle the horde. lol

Most interview timing are at late afternoon/ evening. (5-8pm)

FYI - Check for calls / emails/ spam

Last edited:

Spinningring

Reaction score
Just received another call from UOB for a cyber role.

UOB seems to work a little different from other banks. The hiring manager (VP/ SVP) will contact u (call/email) directly to schedule interview.

Maybe their HR can't handle the horde. lol

Most interview timing are at late afternoon/ evening. (5-8pm)

FYI - Check for calls / emails/ spam
Congrats. Hmm do u know where is uob workplace will be? I heard ocbc n uob will be at tampines. For what i know, dbs, jp morgan, scb will be at cbp.

segafreak

Reaction score
MUFG will have 2nd round interview with the hiring manager if the HR thinks you are suited for the role. The first round is with their HR.

MiloMojo

Reaction score
Still got 2nd interview?!!!!.... i hope dont have. I'm still clearing this week interviews. have u done ur uob interview?

UOB have 2nd interview. (1st with hiring manager, 2nd with dept head)

I am done with a few. A few more to go.

Any news on ur cloud track?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.