TFIP IBF Data Analytics

QJPtheSE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see, i've been told they'll contact us by this week... unless there has been a change in schedule, otherwise chances are really low since this is still after all a very popular track

As long we have the invitations to interview, we should have the opportunity. The results should be made only after the interviews...

digipet

Reaction score
the data analytics track does seem to be the more popular one.

just curious, why did you guys/girls chose this track over the other 3?

QJPtheSE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have emailed and called the IBF on the interview with HSBC. IBF told me to wait. It seems like the selection process is delayed.

NewChap

Reaction score
Just emailed IBF they said the institutions are still interviewing candidates. So results will only be known by the end of this month

QJPtheSE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received email from HSBC, which states that an interview is been scheduled and I will be informed in the next few days...

Reaction score
Almost mid of the month and they still accepting interview.
Guess the result will only be out by end of month.

Hide1000

Reaction score
Just received email from HSBC, which states that an interview is been scheduled and I will be informed in the next few days...

Did HSBC contact you regarding interview date after the email? They haven't contacted me after the email.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.