TFIP IBF Data Analytics

deanlohcy

Reaction score
i know this is old post. I heard [IBF] TFIP Data Analytics Assessment paper timing is 30 mins so short.

Anyone know where can i find practice assessment for [IBF] TFIP Artificial Intelligence?

ska8er

Reaction score
i know this is old post. I heard [IBF] TFIP Data Analytics Assessment paper timing is 30 mins so short.

Anyone know where can i find practice assessment for [IBF] TFIP Artificial Intelligence?

yes the data analytics assessment is 30min.while the AI is 15 qns in 45 mins.

most of the qns are arithmetic with stddev, mean, equations and probability (dice qns).

Are you sitting for the AI assessment?

rockmylife89

Reaction score
Hi. Is anyone here going to sit for the AI assessment?
yes the data analytics assessment is 30min.while the AI is 15 qns in 45 mins.

most of the qns are arithmetic with stddev, mean, equations and probability (dice qns).

Are you sitting for the AI assessment?

datageek

Reaction score
TFIP Interview Prep Webinar

Just got an email saying that i have ...

"passed at least one of the technical screening assessment(s) for the Technology in Finance Immersion Programme (TFIP) and we will be sending your CVs to the respective financial institutions for their shortlisting over the next few weeks.

To help you prepare for upcoming interview(s) with financial institutions that you may be invited to, we have organised lunch-time webinars on 15 and 19 Jun 2020 to share with you details of the programme and some interview techniques. "

Just wondering anyone of you got this email?

I applied and passed the assessment last year but didn't receive this kind of email before. Didn't get select for any interview last year too.

Hope can make it this year. :s22:

Hope u guys can make the cut this time round. Cheers !

ska8er

Reaction score
I only applied for cloud computing for tfip. As on which route am I taking in the end, still cant confirm yet.

Anyway for tfip, IBF already sent me an email stated that I passed one of their technical screening assessment(s) and they will forward my CV to other employers.

For those shortlisted, are you all attending webinar organized by IBF to help on interviews?

Congratulations!

Ive received too, I registered for the 15 June session. you?

ska8er

Reaction score
same. registered for the 15 june. All the best to you bro !!! :)

Thank you! you too!

you mention you passed the assessment last year but did not get any interviews. Did they sent any rejection email following that?

datageek

Reaction score
Thank you! you too!

you mention you passed the assessment last year but did not get any interviews. Did they sent any rejection email following that?
TBH, I took the DA assessment last year but didn't know pass or fail. I didn't ask too.

This year, I applied for the AI and DA tracks. Got call for AI assessment. But no call for DA assessment. After my AI assessment, I asked IBF how come was not selected for DA assessment this year even though I was selected last year.

They replied that I passed the DA assessment last year so this year, no need to retake the DA assessment again.

ska8er

Reaction score
TBH, I took the DA assessment last year but didn't know pass or fail. I didn't ask too.

This year, I applied for the AI and DA tracks. Got call for AI assessment. But no call for DA assessment. After my AI assessment, I asked IBF how come was not selected for DA assessment this year even though I was selected last year.

They replied that I passed the DA assessment last year so this year, no need to retake the DA assessment again.

I see. interesting. so they called you for the AI assessment and explain why. May i know when you got the call? if you can still recall...Because i received an email from IBF only for DA, Cyber and Cloud.

Well lets hope one of the institution will shortlist us. fingers crossed!

datageek

Reaction score
I see. interesting. so they called you for the AI assessment and explain why. May i know when you got the call? if you can still recall...Because i received an email from IBF only for DA, Cyber and Cloud.

Well lets hope one of the institution will shortlist us. fingers crossed!
Are you referring to the AI assessment?

I applied quite late just a few days before the closing in late April.

I got an email from IBF (on the 17 May) to take the AI assessment by end May.

wait_ii

Reaction score
Does this means that those who haven't gotten the invitation to the webinar are consider to have failed the DA assessment?

datageek

Reaction score
Does this means that those who haven't gotten the invitation to the webinar are consider to have failed the DA assessment?
I don't think so. IBF could have send out emails in batches. Such conversion programs usually got many applicants.

ska8er

Reaction score
Are you referring to the AI assessment?

I applied quite late just a few days before the closing in late April.

I got an email from IBF (on the 17 May) to take the AI assessment by end May.

i see. ok cool. thank you. I got the email on the same day too. i applied 1 day before the closing date. haha

sollll

Reaction score
same. registered for the 15 june. All the best to you bro !!! :)
I registered for the 15-June session also. All the best to everyone!

TBH I didn't know we could apply for more than one track. Seems like the AI assessment was easier...

demonsmile

Reaction score
Woah seems like there're many who applied for multiple tracks. I could only qualify for the DA one ._.

Anyways, I registered for the 15 June one too, all the best everyone!

datageek

Reaction score
Woah seems like there're many who applied for multiple tracks. I could only qualify for the DA one ._.

Anyways, I registered for the 15 June one too, all the best everyone!

I think can apply max 2 tracks as far as I know based on last year. Not sure about this year though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.