The Accessories Thread

archangle13

Senior Member
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
994
Reaction score
32
need one of this shait badly.
:o:o

hermes%2Bkelly%2Bdouble%2Btour%2Bstyle%2Bdecorum%2Bjen%2Bumm

My first thought was dog collar.
 

Daniel.Y

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
731
Reaction score
0
I am thinking of letting go a couple of ties from vandafineclothing due to low mileage at a reasonable price. Perhaps about 30% off. I wonder of any of you would be interested in 2nd hand pieces which I bought few months back.
 

dark_aLLeY

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2008
Messages
48,030
Reaction score
143
I am thinking of letting go a couple of ties from vandafineclothing due to low mileage at a reasonable price. Perhaps about 30% off. I wonder of any of you would be interested in 2nd hand pieces which I bought few months back.

can showcase? :o
 

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2006
Messages
4,792
Reaction score
557
bought these cheap from thetiebar.com

USD15 each. Shipping is USD25 by UPS

of course can't compare to the likes of Andrew Ties or TM Lewin but decent, wearable quality



 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top