
Yeah sia. Wider will be gd. I think s8+ worse than s8. In terms of grip.I find the S8 and S8+ too thin and long.
Hope the Note 8 is wider.![]()
I find the S8 and S8+ too thin and long.
Hope the Note 8 is wider.![]()
But wider means harder to grip and your hands will tire faster for longer period of time.
Palm big, nice to hold.
My hand is bigger than Mi Max diagonal size.
But wider means harder to grip and your hands will tire faster for longer period of time.
Samsung to unveil Note 8 in late August
http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-samsung-unveil-galaxy-note-8-late-august
Earlier than expected, hopefully trueSamsung to unveil Note 8 in late August
http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-samsung-unveil-galaxy-note-8-late-august
Rofl...the note series have always been announced in aug/sept.
Every year i see people saying this model is out to fight that phone.
There's only 12months,so many brands and model is released every other month. So how many months apart then considered not fighting against each other?
Should be ok lah. S8 is the one at risk as it is directly after Note 7. Since no major issue, Note 8 should be no issue too.I hope they mai rush lah...
dun rush rush then like last yr N7..
i rather they take their time, design, test N give us something thats worth the wait...![]()
rushing to fight iphone 8....

hope note 8 design is properly tested.

Just dont be genie pig and get first batch phones, usually hv some problems that will be resolved in later revisions