The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
any longhairs here? deaththeorist could come in give some advice

what is your routine and products u all use?

lol i jus realised my normal might not be your normal...

i always condition after shampooing, but dont always shampoo.

if not say dirty, will jus use conditioner.

if even cleaner, will jus use water.

if eveeeen cleaner, or lazy to wait for hair dry (like when come home past midnite shag max) i jus bun the **** up in the shower and dun let it get wet. but only if its clean and not oily luh... duh. if dirty and late bo bian got to blow dry.

if i jus product, will definitely shampoo. but long hair dont care dun everyday put stuff. short hair the time also can jus wear cap or fak it some days lol.

shampoo and conditioner jus use wadeva you like la. that one personal one.
the most impt thing is dont over clean. good for short hair, essential for long hair.

Magickiller9

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My hair quite messy at times ah and it feels very round...

Any short and simple hair cut 1?

Mk_XtW6k3_aOYf1SIFUTV4kJS1ZSTRSk3a9MoT_x7Jw

Thanks guys.

KOBrian

Reaction score
Anyone got try Mister Pompadour Moroccan texture paste? Medium hold slight shine so only applicable to casual messy hairstyle but the reason why I attracted is the conditioning properties since Morris motley ex haha. Is it worth?

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got try Mister Pompadour Moroccan texture paste? Medium hold slight shine so only applicable to casual messy hairstyle but the reason why I attracted is the conditioning properties since Morris motley ex haha. Is it worth?
Although Morris motley is expensive but I would just go for it for the conditioning properties too. Why treat your hair badly?

Sent from refraining using GAGT

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't think the chrome will be as pops as the balm. Considering the only main difference is the shine based on my comparison with sample. Application and texture still feels the same, unless they change the final formula already.

Guys any good argan oil brand to sic? Thinking of using it as new prestyler

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
Argan oil how to use as prestyle sia. It removes hold rather than add

Sent from Samsung GT-N7105 using GAGT

in my exp, argan oil never add hold. it just act as moisturizer and heat protectant. but if it is pure untreated unfiltered argan oil then is very good for the skin as well. and when I say very good for the skin I mean very very very very very very very very very good for the skin

oreo99

Reaction score
How to add Volume to hair?? I use prestyling, blow dry, then wax up, still no volume..

KOBrian

Reaction score
Must depend which product you using also eh. Some products not meant to have high volume

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
just try the carter supply elevate sample. not much hold as flux but good for those want to do long hair messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.