The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_flame

Reaction score
slightly better then blumaan in terms of hold by a margin. when u washing my hand i can feel a bit of oil due to the Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly). application was very very smooth. smoother then morris motley. hold wise not too bad a little better than blumaan. washing off also easy but blumaan is easier to wash off. just the only drawback for me is the Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly). else all is good. can buy
Thanks man!

There is an anal joke with Vaseline in there. :s22:

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
Is $55 the cheapest that Morris Motley can be bought at?

Or any lobangs here from bros... thanks!

just buy 2 and get free the comb form morris motley website la total plus shipping is only $100 aud. confirm is the freshest batch or at least i think. just received my 10 mins ago

Last edited:

nuuuitsjdragon

Reaction score
i am the lobang and its where you see at $55. lol
if not you can ship them yourself which cost $60

All right, so hairbroducts is you ah?

I actually dropped an email but then no reply yet... What are the available modes of payment and meetups/mailing details?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just buy 2 and get free the comb form morris motley website la total plus shipping is only $100 aud. confirm is the freshest batch or at least i think. just received my 10 mins ago

freshest batch. haha you think buy fruits or vegetables? haha.
:s13:

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
not sure if really got mould but I do notice the 2 ingredient was remove ethoxydiglycol and salicylic acid. and the comb is really a big ass comb

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it's here!
3EA373D8-FAED-41EF-B861-614DECDC4613_zpsivqwfmfz.jpg

1FB952F2-445D-4E66-A612-49706E392B71_zpsdqnwuexi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.