The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexMuffin

Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
416
Reaction score
3
Gentle as in?

To be honest I am not really sure. As I have checked online for some ways to cure dry scalp and almost everyone will say "Gentle Shampoo". I did have a pretty bad case of dry scalp and since then it has healed alot but there is still there. I was hoping to get a "gentle" shampoo for that.

Any you would recommend?
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
To be honest I am not really sure. As I have checked online for some ways to cure dry scalp and almost everyone will say "Gentle Shampoo". I did have a pretty bad case of dry scalp and since then it has healed alot but there is still there. I was hoping to get a "gentle" shampoo for that.

Any you would recommend?
Gentle ah. Moisturising I can recommend you kanebo aka vogne. It's like butter and pretty gentle. To me la.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
We are working thru the night to mail those who are back orders! Bear with us!!
3203EF26-E1C2-4D44-9CC8-B6A38C81C943_zpsdpaz3yxl.jpg
 

deaththeorist

Master Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
3,480
Reaction score
0
To be honest I am not really sure. As I have checked online for some ways to cure dry scalp and almost everyone will say "Gentle Shampoo". I did have a pretty bad case of dry scalp and since then it has healed alot but there is still there. I was hoping to get a "gentle" shampoo for that.

Any you would recommend?
How dry? If pretty bad I would ask u to try cetaphil body wash. It says body wash but it's like a cleansing milk that's gentle enough for hair. Try to get them on offer at guardian or watsons.
 

Bulletbreaker

Senior Member
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
788
Reaction score
15
Will get the sidekick soon, after styling and drying, can i apply uppercut deluxe pomade instead of silver fox or gold digger?

Cheers!
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Will get the sidekick soon, after styling and drying, can i apply uppercut deluxe pomade instead of silver fox or gold digger?

Cheers!

pomade. lol.
usually people use without any prestyling.
but can try.
but i think gold digger/silver fox will work better than that pomade.
but that's my opinion :D
 

dj_flame

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
0
Will get the sidekick soon, after styling and drying, can i apply uppercut deluxe pomade instead of silver fox or gold digger?

Cheers!
I find using formulated pre-styling/heating products, such as sea salt sprays, HDF quicksand and the afore mentioned sidekick, to be horrible with pomades.

But that's from experience with my hair. Your mileage may vary.

Pomades aren't really meant for volume (which is mostly the aim of pre styling sprays) but instead to provide a means to grip and slick down hairs. The volume that comes with using pomade is to have long enough hair strands to push the pompadour up as you comb.


Start at 2:45. Notice that his hair has enough length to work with.

But then again, if you want to experiment, by all means.
 

shock8

Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, can i ask you guys the review of osis cream waz, osis fibre gum and joico erratic molding clay? Thanks
 

xeonboy

Banned
Joined
Apr 8, 2002
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
7,290
does anyone happen to know of any good coconut oil conditioner? read that coconut oil is an awesome conditioner with numerous benefits but i think using it as it is will have a weird smell.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
does anyone happen to know of any good coconut oil conditioner? read that coconut oil is an awesome conditioner with numerous benefits but i think using it as it is will have a weird smell.
you will smell like coconut.
serious.. either you like or you hate.
 

qweiop

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
788
Reaction score
0
anyone has hair thinning solutions? preferably able to buy easily through guardian etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top